Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/4.htm

Author:   DragonFang
Date:   Aug 02, 03 at 5:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, just decided to check out this forum now that I finally bought FF Tactics. Just bought it yesterday. It's pretty good so far. I'm only on chapter 2 though...

Author:   Un_Sent
Date:   Aug 07, 03 at 2:51am (PST)
Hey...im Unsent and i like Tactics. Checkin out the forums

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Aug 07, 03 at 6:16am (PST)
Welcome to the forum. This truly is a great game, and deserves this sort of attention. Thank you for deciding to drop by.

Date:   Aug 07, 03 at 10:03pm (PST)
ya..Tactics is a masterpiece, with one minor flaw----Its too short. Oh well...(hey, ive beaten the game but never got the time to do this...are using the Bard and/or Dancer worthwhile?? I know, little off-topic..:-D)

Author:   CawshisClay
Date:   Aug 08, 03 at 3:32am (PST)
I guess I never formally introduced myself:

I'm Cawshis Clay. Love the FFT game with a passion and actually just a gameboy yesterday to play the new FFT game for it. Unfortunately I could not find it in any store.

Ouch!

I'm so excited to get back in the original FFT. Where o where was this forum when I first bought the game way back for my very first PS system 7 years ago? I've actually gone through 3 copies of this game...my college "friends" were borrowing it and suspiciously dropping out of college soon after....correlation? Quite possibly.

Clay

edit:as FFTmaster was kind enough to inform me (unlike the stock boy at the Gamespot!), the new FFT game isn't out. What the heck am I supposed to do with this Gameboy??? Going to have go check out the GBA forums...

This message was edited by CawshisClay on Aug 07 2003.

Author:   fF_master46
Date:   Aug 08, 03 at 3:53am (PST)
The new FFT game isn't out yet! It is being released at the beginning of September.

Date:   Aug 08, 03 at 5:16am (PST)
I sold my gameboy in desperation for money....now im kicking myself...the new Tactics is on gameboy. Oh well..I think its gonna be worse from what ive seen/heard. (But when that comes out..this board goes "bye." ..)

Date:   Aug 08, 03 at 5:23am (PST)
I wouldn't say that. This forum has already lasted for a very long time, I don't think the release of FFTA will kill it.

Date:   Aug 08, 03 at 5:56am (PST)
It depends if FFTA ends up doing bad...which I hope it will since I regretfully wont have it and all I have is FFT. ()

Author:   Gamexpert
Date:   Aug 09, 03 at 9:14pm (PST)
I'm new to this forum, but I've already beaten Tactics. So hello.

Date:   Aug 10, 03 at 5:23am (PST)
Hello, welcome to the FFT forum. Please be sure to read through the forum rules before posting.

Author:   JM
Date:   Aug 14, 03 at 1:58am (PST)
Wow........i think its been almost half a year since i even bothered to show my face here.....changes.....

I only recognize about 3 people here....it seems the old folks have pretty much retired....

To you new people: I am JM, an old Guru of this forum, i was one of the original five to grace here often and have been here for almost 2 years....so as it was said earlier by the new mod: Yes this forum does stay alive....

Sorry, old rant there...i don't post hardly anymore, but eh, i'm back to watching my old forum keep going.

P.S Great to see you haven't thrown it in yet Steve, and you too Timu. You haven't forgotten me have ya?

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Aug 17, 03 at 4:16am (PST)
I know I haven't. Pleased to meet you once more, JM; Raz (formerly Oreo) here. Good to see you again!

And my grand intro: I have just returned from the longest week of my life...

Author:   DSduffaroo45
Date:   Aug 19, 03 at 7:57pm (PST)
hi DSuffaroo45 here and i like any FF games esp. Tactics

Author:   DivineMagic
Date:   Aug 20, 03 at 4:37am (PST)
Saa... Glad to see you here JM! It's nice to see an old face here!

For those who don't know me, I'm DivineMagic and I used to be a regular here a while ago. I only recognize a few people now, but that doesn't matter, 'cause I could always use more friends. I hope that this forum hasn't changed too much! Ignore me if I decide to compare now to the years before.

Hello to all the new faces here! I hope the people here are as or more hospitable than before!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.