Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 27

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/27.htm

Author:   TimeNinja
Date:   Jun 01, 11 at 4:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

I'm new here but a long-time fan of FFT. Bought the game when it first came out and loved it, used to bring the strategy guide with me to middle school until the binding totally fell apart. I ended up getting stuck on Wiegraf back then but recently loaded my old game and beat him with the Yell/Accumulate combo. I downed Wiegraf in 1 hit and I was back!!

Just got back into the game about a week or so ago, logged 40 hours in that time haha, I'm hooked. I forgot how great this game was and how much I used to love it.

First time around I went for durable/power team but this time I'm using a lot of different characters with a slight nod towards speed (2 ninja, 1 of the ninjas uses time magic, monk w/ time magic, ramza has mastered time magic(is now squire w/math).

Never unlocked the hidden characters before but I'm going for all of them and will be leveling Cloud too.

Message me if you wanna talk strategies/tactics, I love that aspect of the game.

- TimeNinja

Author:   Occasus
Date:   Jun 17, 11 at 8:06pm (PST)
You've probably seen me lurking TimeNinja, your discussions are worth replying to which I appreciate. I peruse this forum about every other day. Hope to discuss some strategies with you in the near future.

I don't think I've introduced myself here yet, My name's Jesse. I like numerous Square titles, especially the older ones. Look forward to the discussions that have yet to happen.

Author:   shayne
Date:   Oct 08, 11 at 12:48pm (PST)
thank you for the welcome ^.^
hope everyone can get along here!!

Author:   MReiner
Date:   Jun 07, 12 at 1:10pm (PST)
Hello everyone, it's great to get the opportunity to introduce myself.

I used to be really active on these forums years ago on another account, which I have sadly found to be no longer existant. In any case, Final Fantasy Tactics as well as 7 were cherised video games of my childhood. While I don't play them as much as I used to, they will always bring back warm memories. I look forward to having great discussions here.

Author:   Hillandder
Date:   Jul 09, 12 at 12:48am (PST)
Hello, I'm a big fan of FFT and like to participate the fórum.

P.S: I'm a brasilian, don't care much if you see error, my english is very poor...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.