Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 23

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/23.htm

Author:   Shadow Rue
Date:   Aug 08, 06 at 11:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
BEHOLD ALL! IT IS I, SHADOW RUE! MIGHTY CONQUERER OF THREADS! HERE TO RULE ALL OF FINAL FANTASY TACTICS! TREMOR IN FEAR!!

... Yeah, started playing FFT recently. Pretty good so far.

Author:   Moonset
Date:   Aug 09, 06 at 2:46am (PST)
IMO the game really becomes intriguing after the whole flashback part is done with. If you stay interested that long then you'll definitely be hooked.

Author:   DSduffaroo45
Date:   Aug 09, 06 at 9:52am (PST)
quote Shadow Rue
BEHOLD ALL! IT IS I, SHADOW RUE! MIGHTY CONQUERER OF THREADS! HERE TO RULE ALL OF FINAL FANTASY TACTICS! TREMOR IN FEAR!!

... Yeah, started playing FFT recently. Pretty good so far.
Go back to playing .hack// Shadow Rue! (J/K!!!!)

Welcome S&P to the forum, and same to you SR

Date:   Aug 10, 06 at 3:08am (PST)
... Do I even know you?!?

And SNAP- Stop stalking me, bro!

Author:   Zero and X
Date:   Aug 10, 06 at 4:57am (PST)
Damn NOW is when you started to play this? This game is a masterpeice. Make sure you got two guys that are generic characters to go through the same classes as Ramza, also try to get Ramza into a Ninja at one point so he can dual wield and hit twice. I freaking destroyed this game so you can ask me questions if you want.

Date:   Aug 11, 06 at 12:14am (PST)
Dude, my Ramza's gonna be a SAMURAI, fool! I'll have me a ninja for another character

Date:   Aug 11, 06 at 10:31pm (PST)
Wouldnt you want to be a dual weliding Samurai? Regardless thats a hard job to master. To use its skills you need to have an item of the same name. What I did was have Ramza turn into a Lancer for a awhile(the jump ability = owange) the right after this tough boss battle against Vexen I beleive his name was (he usees the virgo stone) I switched to ninja since its the best class for the level afterwords. Then when I mastered ninja I turned him into a squire, since thats his best job for some reason.

Author:   Moonset
Date:   Aug 12, 06 at 2:18am (PST)
Squire's his best class because of it's versatility and the extra abilities he gets from it (that non-Ramza characters don't). Scream = win.

Date:   Aug 12, 06 at 2:56am (PST)
I know, in the last couple of levels I had a bit of trouble since my Ramza was a ninja but his defence sucked. I turned him into a Squire and heads are poping left and right! Especially since he knew Hamedo, that made himn kick ass even more!

Date:   Aug 13, 06 at 2:26am (PST)
... Wow, Samurais are weird. My Ramza actually took more damage as a Samurai than he did as a Knight or Squire. That ninja is starting to look better and better. But damn... I really don't wanna have to go through the trouble of training Ramza into an Archer, Thief, and Geomancer first. He's gonna completely blow in all those classes.

Date:   Aug 13, 06 at 2:33am (PST)
Yeah he will, well for theif try to teach him, steal exp, that move is great, espcially if you corner the last enemy with 4 people, cut his speed and just abuse him of his exp. Think of as training for your Ramza's base level. Plus its worth it, being able to attack twice will be blessing in battle.

Date:   Aug 13, 06 at 10:18pm (PST)
Psh, you're telling me! I just started training Ramza as a ninja now... He rules! He does like 130 damage per attack! Plus he's so damn fast!

Date:   Aug 20, 06 at 12:01pm (PST)
quote Shadow Rue
... Do I even know you?!?

And SNAP- Stop stalking me, bro!
You should. I've been all through-out the .hack and Final Fantasy forums on Neoseeker. Final Fantasy Tactics is my home though, so you screw it up...i'll be very mad.

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Aug 20, 06 at 12:19pm (PST)
Welcome all newcomers to the FFT forum, though it may be a little dusty pull up a chair ^^

Date:   Aug 21, 06 at 3:09am (PST)
*pulls up a chair*

Lede, question. Whatever happened to Lord Bakura and Kenji?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.