Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 21

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/21.htm

Author:   Zero and X
Date:   Jul 07, 05 at 4:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
Yeah this forum is preety empty, like a ghost town or sumthin.

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jul 08, 05 at 10:32am (PST)
My condolences about the Neo.Team, Sunny. A lot came up, so I left the site. All of the images were being run off of Matt, AKA Transcendent's host, and he must have forgotten about it, because it went inactive. There were some kinks that needed to be worked out, and if someone was willing to put forth the time (and it would take a lot), we could make that work. Not me, though; I don't frequent the site at all, so it wouldn't be right for me to run it once again.

Author:   RPG_Master44
Date:   Jul 08, 05 at 8:08pm (PST)
quote Snowfox Dreamer
and if someone was willing to put forth the time (and it would take a lot), we could make that work. Not me, though; I don't frequent the site at all, so it wouldn't be right for me to run it once again.
And as the one who started the original I can agree it was a lot of work. If all the same members were here it would be a blast to start over again. Hey what about the FFT RP? Man that was loads of fun back in the day when we had it. Oh well that's a bit off topic, I was think of starting a little reunion thread to talk about the old days. Sort of like the one I had seen in the Vagrant Story forum.

Author:   Mister Ivanovich
Date:   Jul 13, 05 at 2:45pm (PST)
It's been a while since I've visited here... But now I'm back, and I'll probably be posting from now and then.

Name's Nick, or Mister, or anything you really feel like callin' me.

Author:   Cloud-is-Beasty
Date:   Aug 08, 05 at 8:33pm (PST)
hey everyone you can call me corey; ive had FFT for a while now and recently decided to play it again, however ive never done the extra quest where you get beowulf and cloud. well, now im almost finished with the side quest but for some reason i cant get into the battle where you save cloud from the theives in zarghidas city!?!?

can someone please help me out?

Author:   Dark_Knight_Sparda
Date:   Oct 30, 05 at 1:23am (PST)
hi im Sparda come and ask me for stuff about fft!

Author:   Dark_Knight_Sparda
Date:   Oct 30, 05 at 1:23am (PST)
is anyone even on?

Author:   sabby92
Date:   Nov 29, 05 at 1:42am (PST)
hey everyone i didnt post anything in here at first so hi...i quess.my names pierre a true tactics fanatic

This message was edited by sabby92 on Dec 07 2005.

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Dec 17, 05 at 10:19am (PST)
Welcome all newcomers, as you can see our forum has seen better days. Post nice things and share your knowledge ^^

Author:   Screwthemediators
Date:   Jan 08, 06 at 8:02am (PST)
howdy folks
I'm new here, as you can tell by my counter "this is my first post"
not new to the forum game just to this one.
I love FFT with all my heart (you learn to love games that steal away over 100 hours of your life) and i figured I'd search for a forum and here I am.

Author:   SSGotenks89
Date:   Jan 26, 06 at 12:48pm (PST)
Hey, everyone. (anyone?) Seems this place is dead... That's too bad... I just started playing this game. It's kinda tough, but very addicting. I keep killing my soldiers! Arrgh! Lol well anyway, I hope to be able to talk with some of you people here sometime.

Author:   bluedragon33025
Date:   Feb 07, 06 at 6:11pm (PST)
hi im blue im a ff vet i just got tactics from my frind he said it was good. So im gonna enjoy posting here.

Author:   GuardianGriffen
Date:   Mar 16, 06 at 1:24am (PST)
Hello my name is Kevin.

This game's style fits me like a glove. Customize it all!

IMHO The best thing about this game is how much freedom you have to customize your party at a moments notice.

I played this game when it first came out and have not read much on-line that I didn't already know. I would have written a FAQ about it if I didn't only recently learn how easy FAQ writing is.

I play all non-on-line Final Fantasy games that I get my hands on. I've played many other RPGs.

Author:   Homunculus Lover
Date:   Mar 22, 06 at 5:30pm (PST)
Hello there, my name is Homunculus Lover. If you can't spell my name as many people can't. Just call me HL. No, my name doesn't describe that I watch or enjoy Full Metal Alchemist which people jump to conclusions about. ¬__¬ It has nothing to do with that.

Anyway, I've had Final Fantasy Tactics for so many years now. It's probably one of my favourite Final Fantasy games.

Author:   Timu
Date:   Apr 12, 06 at 3:57am (PST)
Woah...talk about ghost town. Heya though Kate...hehe, I was not aware you were a Tactics fan as well. That is awesome to say the least.

I haven't been to this forum in so long...

Hehe, making me kind of nostalgic actually...this is where I got my start. The whole reason I joined neo was for this forum right here. Wow that seems like forever ago.

I should try to come back here more often, not sure if it would make a difference though, but I'll be a Tactician til I die and I will always offer whatever help I can! Hehe...

Ah well...just like always...

Later!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.