Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 20

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/20.htm

Author:   bigmax51
Date:   Apr 12, 05 at 2:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I have returned from the shadows once more. I see most of the regulars are gone and the newer guys are taking over. What has happened to the original Tacticians?

Author:   DSduffaroo45
Date:   Apr 12, 05 at 4:33am (PST)
There was nothing really left to do on this Discussion Board so we left and went to others.

Now Bloodsin watches over FFT. I wish all the people would come back, but I doubt that would happen.

Author:   DivineMagic
Date:   Apr 16, 05 at 2:57am (PST)
It's been a while bigmax. I haven't seen you in a long time. *takes a look around the deserted FFT forum* Most of the oldies have moved on, but I'm one of the few still here. Aside from some cameos, this place is but a ghost forum as time moves on.

But it won't die just yet. It's been a while, but eventually they'll all return. Four years ago I was the baby DM of the FFT forum, fresh to the world as an eleven-year-old in elementary school. Now I'm fifteen-year-old finishing up my first year of high school. Time flies, don't it? *laughs lightly*

I may have left many times over the years, but I'm always coming back. If I can withstand four years here, then anyone can. I'll wait. Just you watch.

Oh, and any newbie upstart that isn't struck down by the Almighty Bloodsin (FFT's first mod if I remember my history correctly, which I'm probably not. I think Bloodsin was appointed when Akira was still using his deathblade account, as old as it is), I'll be waiting. Four years on Neoseeker has taught me a lot of tricks. Ultima may not be my standard, but my Neoname's DivineMagic for a reason. I'll refrain from memberating though.

This message was edited by DivineMagic on Apr 16 2005.

Author:   Drusulai
Date:   Apr 17, 05 at 11:19pm (PST)
Hey, names drusulai, and have always been in love with the FF series, especially FFT. Being the artsy type, I love to do custom pics of FFt characters, such as the irvine pic in my sig. If anyones interested in a custom FFT sprite, gimme a pm. O yea, and glad to be here!

-edit, Well my sig doesnt work, even if it does when I preview in my prof, but o well. Here is the Irvine pic I was talking about.

This message was edited by Drusulai on Apr 18 2005.

Author:   Parable
Date:   Apr 26, 05 at 10:58pm (PST)
I'm just randomly posting to this thread... I used to love FFT back in the day and used to have it for my PSX. I sold it along with my PSX and other games a long time ago but recently picked up a cheap copy and started playing it again on my PS2.

Author:   SkarTM
Date:   May 15, 05 at 12:15pm (PST)
^^ Ditto!

Author:   Raisin_Bran
Date:   May 18, 05 at 7:13pm (PST)
I play this game a lot. And use to be an avid poster in the GFAQ board for this... I know a lot about this game so I'll see if I can help in anything.

Author:   Wu Dynasty
Date:   May 18, 05 at 8:55pm (PST)
Hello, i'd like to say i miss this place and everyone here, yes i am still alive. This will be my only post for long time since i no longer have internet.

See ya

Author:   RPG_Master44
Date:   May 19, 05 at 4:42am (PST)
Good to see you back Wu, now where's Wei lol j/k. I too am making a comeback, my comp was down for several weeks do to viruses but I am back in action now. Hopefully this place can get more active.

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jul 03, 05 at 1:27am (PST)
Not a leaf has russled since mid-May. I'd like to say hey to everyone, once again. I was just cleaning out my email inbox and stumbled upon some nostalgic subjects that brought me back here. This place is looking pretty, um... dead. Everyone okay?

Author:   Synik
Date:   Jul 03, 05 at 3:05pm (PST)
Got to love that nostalgic feeling, eh Spraz?
How odd that when I come to check out what's happening here, off all the people I see post the most throughout my.neoforum, is you. Just dropping by to say hi and mostly observe the desolate atmosphere...

Author:   RPG_Master44
Date:   Jul 04, 05 at 4:52am (PST)
Son of a mother Raz figured you had died lol j/k. Good to see you back, also haven't seen Dark Lynx in a while good to see you here as well. Heh just seen some posts by Lady_Lede as well, some old members seem to be coming back. What's next Vormav walks through the door lol that will be the day.

Author:   Excalibur
Date:   Jul 04, 05 at 5:46am (PST)
€ - Oh sure, make ME the one caryying all the weight in Cadets while you guys uh....get lives? -_-

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Jul 06, 05 at 12:45pm (PST)
A lovely reunion, its been so long since ive seen anything happening around this forum

Author:   sunnyshine
Date:   Jul 07, 05 at 4:11pm (PST)
hmmz, i was looking around for my intro..and i can't seem to find it...i can't even remember if i did one

btw what happen to the neoteam, i guess it ain't on anymore huh?? man that was fun too

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.