Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/2.htm

Author:   fF_master46
Date:   Jul 06, 03 at 7:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------

Author:   Sniper
Date:   Jul 10, 03 at 5:51am (PST)
Hey my name is Joe. I just rented this game. I must say this is my favorite FF game of all time. I hope I can learn more about it around the forums.

Author:   ps_bishop
Date:   Jul 10, 03 at 6:15pm (PST)
Hello all, I happen to believe that FFT is perhaps the finest computer game ever created (except perhaps Civ III, I'm on the fence).
Philip

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Jul 10, 03 at 7:12pm (PST)
Welcome, Abused Child and Bishop. I hope you enjoy your time here; this game is truly and masterpiece, and this forums a great place... so long as you follow the rules.
Philip, you might remember me from the FFTA forum. Nice seeing you here! Glad to see you decided to join Neo, too.

Author:   Video_gamer
Date:   Jul 14, 03 at 6:21pm (PST)
Hey, my name is Video_gamer and i'm here cause i've always wanted to come here but i (sadly) have never played this game, but want to real bad...maybe if i can get my hands on a copy then i will. But til then, i'll be here and there in this forum just checkin it out.

Date:   Jul 15, 03 at 5:50am (PST)
Hey, man! Glad you decided to stop by. Even if you haven't played, there's plenty to enjoy around the forum. You should really try and get ahold of this game though; it's truly a masterpiece.

Author:   Video_gamer
Date:   Jul 15, 03 at 1:36pm (PST)
Thanks...yea i'll try. If i find out one of my frends has it i'm definetly borrowing it from them.

Author:   Night Fencer
Date:   Jul 20, 03 at 9:31pm (PST)
Hello!
As you can see, I'm Night Fencer, but you can just call me Fencer. I'm a big fan of FFT and other FF's, so I can be found in lots of RPG forums. I'm glad to be here, and I hope I get to know some of you!

Date:   Jul 20, 03 at 9:36pm (PST)
Welcome, Fencer! It's good to see that you finally got the oppurtunity to join Neo. I hope you enjoy your time here, and plan to stick around.

For those who don't know, this is a friend of mine who I referred to Neo. Everyone give him a big, welcoming smack on the back...

Author:   RPG_Master44
Date:   Jul 20, 03 at 9:46pm (PST)
Hmmm if Raz invited this person then we all better watch out lol j/k. Welcome Fencer and have fun

Author:   MastaHazuki
Date:   Jul 20, 03 at 11:37pm (PST)
hi, i'm Hazuki, and while not entirely new to Neoseeker, i'd like to build up forum knowledge by going to many different forums, namely all those i play.

Date:   Jul 20, 03 at 11:39pm (PST)
I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the FFT forum!
I hope you decide to stick around a frequent the place, as it's truly a great forum that deserves more traffic and thoughtful posts.

Wow, two new additions in one day... great progress.

Author:   deeplove
Date:   Jul 21, 03 at 3:28am (PST)
Hello there everybody, I'm DeepLove and I don't think I really have to introduce myself since I've seen most of you guys around but for the nOObs well I'm DeepLove.

I just bought the game today cause well, I'm a very late person. I'm a fan of Final Fantasy and really I take forever to beat the games. I just love taking my time in beating them.

Well I'm glad to be a part of this forum and hope to speak and share thoughts with everybody here. Se ya'll around. Peace.

Author:   fF_master46
Date:   Jul 21, 03 at 3:33am (PST)
Hey Raz, I can't let you have all of the fun, can I? Welcome to the FFT forum everybody, it's nice to see so many new members, especially in one day! I hope you decide to visit this forum more often, because, as Raz said, it is a great forum that needs more traffic.

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Jul 21, 03 at 6:23am (PST)
Welcome to the Forum Fencer, PSbishop, Abused_child, Deeplove, Videogamer and MastaHazuki!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!
(Oh and Fencer...do you like DNAngel?)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.