Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Welcome to the forum! - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1098/t239756-welcome-to-forum/18.htm

Author:   Zekira
Date:   Oct 21, 04 at 9:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Welcome to the forum!
-------------------------------------------
Ž · Hey! What happened here? I didn't notice this forum was alive! Anyways, another Tactician back to the gang. It's Zekira and his Evil army of Tiamats... Back again.

Author:   Lord Taimat
Date:   Oct 21, 04 at 10:05pm (PST)
Well, it is...

Welcome Dragonknight010101. It's good to have you here. Please look at the Ban List and Rules before you post. Just to make sure.

Hey Zekira! It's good to have ya back. Yes, It is me, Lord Taimat, posting as a guess, and seeing how I have forgotten my password...

Let me make one thing clear. I AM NOT UNDER ANYONE'S CONTROL! I CONTROL MY OWN ARMY OF DRAGONS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ................ Oh, *cough*, My name is Lord ** Taimat. I post a lot as a guest, and you'll see me a lot. *Runs to a trash can*

Date:   Oct 22, 04 at 12:11pm (PST)
Ž · You forgot your password? Then go to the login part of the site and click Forgot your Password link somewhere there. It will ask for your e-mail address. Type it in, then check your e-mail.

I command my OWN Tiamat army, I didn't get you!!! I only got those tiamats of the heroes!!!

Author:   Cloud Strife7
Date:   Oct 23, 04 at 7:41pm (PST)
Hey I'm CS7. I thought I was never going to get this game but suprisingly I found it yesterday. This game is pretty fun, I'm glad I got it.

Author:   Wyvern Knight Zero
Date:   Oct 29, 04 at 2:42am (PST)
Hmm, I'm back, I bet nobody missed me.

You didn't miss me didn't you, well I'll send out my massive armies of Lancers on Chocobos, a dangerous horde.

Author:   Cripp_Walker
Date:   Nov 05, 04 at 9:59pm (PST)
Hi im CW, just felt like introducing myself here...

Author:   supastar
Date:   Nov 09, 04 at 8:31am (PST)
Hey CW - hope you have fun in FFT

Author:   Wu Dynasty
Date:   Nov 13, 04 at 1:37pm (PST)
Well, I could never leave this place permanently so I'm back yet again for at least a day or two. I see Bloodsin and many other familiar members are back, it's nice to see so many people back and posting.

Now I'm tired must sleep and eat food.

Date:   Nov 14, 04 at 11:18am (PST)
Ž · WU!!! God, you scared us all to death. I thought you REALLY have left Neo. Nice having old members back, and let the fun reset in this forum!

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Nov 15, 04 at 7:25pm (PST)
§ · I left Neo millions of times. Like, every time I close my internet browser. No such thing as leaving; the moment they log back in, they've signed an eternal contract with the Lucavi! Good having you back, Wu-Man. Hopefully I can fix up the NeoTeam thread and get that going again.

Author:   C1oudAgeSymphony
Date:   Nov 16, 04 at 1:46am (PST)
w00t i found the forum to the GREATESt final fantasy game ever made

Hey everyone, I'm new here and YES Last Exile is one of my favorite Anime. You guys can call me Cloud if you want

Author:   lady_lede
Date:   Dec 13, 04 at 2:41am (PST)
What in the world? So much has changed since i took a break!!! Well, too bad, im back!

Author:   devilseeker
Date:   Dec 15, 04 at 4:15am (PST)
Subject:   GRAN GRIMOIRE
I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that. However, just because you see the title of a book in the midst of a game, doesn't mean you know jack sh!t about the actual book. Honestly, how many of you now that the Gran grimoire is an actual book? And again, how many of you "Gamers" know it's actual meaning? Until you actually spend the time to learn and understand the actual meaning and the intellect that went into the writing of the book some 300 years ago, you really shouldn't compare the actual book to what some stupid game says the book is supposed to mean. The real meaning of the book would probably be enough to make most of you shit the bed and go running to mommy, to be quite frank and honest. If you don't believe me, then look up a translated text and THEN tell me what you think. Once again, I'm not trying to sound mean, however, I think you are all taking this "Gaming reality" a little too far by making comments about a book you've never even heard of or read, except of course what a "game" tells you, which to most of you geeks, if the game tells you, then it must be true right? Bullshit. Just read the actual text, and then make your judgement.

Author:   RPG_Master44
Date:   Dec 15, 04 at 4:21am (PST)
Lady Lede, long time no see. It's good to see you back posting.

quote devilseeker
I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that. However, just because you see the title of a book in the midst of a game, doesn't mean you know jack sh!t about the actual book. Honestly, how many of you now that the Gran grimoire is an actual book? And again, how many of you "Gamers" know it's actual meaning? Until you actually spend the time to learn and understand the actual meaning and the intellect that went into the writing of the book some 300 years ago, you really shouldn't compare the actual book to what some stupid game says the book is supposed to mean. The real meaning of the book would probably be enough to make most of you shit the bed and go running to mommy, to be quite frank and honest. If you don't believe me, then look up a translated text and THEN tell me what you think. Once again, I'm not trying to sound mean, however, I think you are all taking this "Gaming reality" a little too far by making comments about a book you've never even heard of or read, except of course what a "game" tells you, which to most of you geeks, if the game tells you, then it must be true right? Bullshit. Just read the actual text, and then make your judgement.
Hey bro this isn't really the place to be discussing such things. If you have to rant then post in the GD.

Author:   Iscariot
Date:   Dec 15, 04 at 6:35am (PST)
§ · Nice having you back, Lede, and it's good to see you still alive and kickin', too, Steve.

Hey, Devilseeker, with all due respect, what the hell are you talking about? There's nothing about the Gran Grimoire in this game, and no one in this thread mentioned anything about it. No one thinks you're cool 'cause you can spew out random crap and throw "shit" into every other sentence. Go get a job and leave us 'geeks' alone if you're so superior.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.