Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduce Yourselves 3 - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1093/t466517-introduce-yourselves-3/11.htm

Author:   KlassiKill
Date:   Apr 29, 09 at 7:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduce Yourselves 3
-------------------------------------------
whats up this is PTP do u ever think there will ever be a sequel or prequel to this game if there r no ideas about it is there any way the civilian gaming community can help push this subject until it is taken seriously by developers

Author:   awsome642
Date:   Dec 03, 09 at 3:23pm (PST)
Klassikill, I think there will be a sequel, that is if anyone will write SCEA, which is what I am trying to do right now, if I can find a way to write them, I will do it right away and ask them for a sequel and if they say no, then I might just have to allow Soa to make the sequal, and once he finishes, then I will have to play it, and if possible, I will even help him. Oh right! I almost forgot, I am awsome642, I enjoy this game and I will do anything in my power (that isn't much) to get a remake of this game, as I completely love it!

Author:   Stef84
Date:   Feb 06, 10 at 5:42pm (PST)
Haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm Stef from the Netherlands and bought this game way back in 1999-2000. It hasn't left my possession and I stil enjoy playing it, although it has been a while.

Author:   Ichaurus
Date:   Apr 16, 10 at 7:03pm (PST)
I might as well say my name, like I'm in an intervention or something. I am Ichaurus, legendary zombie slayer of the New York State , or at least I think so. Hope this all goes well!

Author:   Sepher_Leonhart
Date:   Aug 12, 10 at 2:15am (PST)
Hi I'm Sepher_Leonhart. I played this game when i was just a little kid and it was on a demo disk i got from pizza hut. i proceeded to play the demo about a million times before i found the game and beat it on 7 different occasions. unfortunately my copy got lost when i moved over to Hawaii and am in the process of ordering a new one. I have always thought that Lod is one of the most underrated and definitely my favorite turn based rpg of all time and look forward to discussing it on these forums.

Author:   MoonChild96
Date:   Oct 05, 10 at 1:41pm (PST)
Hello I'm Nkhaya This was the first game i'd ever played and i'm goin' through the third disc now for the whatever-th time...LOD should have a sequel, but too bad they aren't pushing it...maybe we need a petition

Author:   prima1stratus
Date:   Oct 14, 10 at 4:55am (PST)
hi! The last time i played legend of dragoon was probably over 3 years ago...
hmm i wonder how many people are actually still playing this game.
Also, does any one have any ideas on the best training location to lvl up... just curious, not that i'm still playing the game.

Author:   Endgame35
Date:   Oct 22, 10 at 8:11am (PST)
Ah god, please tell me this forum is still active.
When I was 8 or so, I remember my cousin getting LoD for his birthday.

He couldn't get to disc 2. Kept on loosing at the shrine.

So, after a year of not touching it, he gave it to me.
I beat disc one, put disc 2 in, but the game would always freeze a bit into disc 2, random times.

For some reason, the game kept on coming into my mind. That same nostalgic feeling that this game gives off;
calling me to it.

So I got the game. 15 hours in 2 days.

Well spent, too.

I missed it so much, and I wondered if there's any other people with the same interests in me out there.
Happened to find this forum, and now I'm excited.

My main two purposes of being here are to discuss the game, and the possible blessing of LoD2

honestly, I'd rather have a sequel than final fantasy 7 to be re-made.

But anyways, yeah

Name is Alex. Nice to meet you all.

Author:   LordAzulion
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 1:26pm (PST)
Yow guys! LordAzulion here.. I've played LOD 8 or 9 years ago and too bad i havent finished it. That's why it'll be the first time that i'll be finishing the game! Hahaha.. Honestly.. For me.. this has been the greatest game that ive ever played in my entire life.. No joke.. hahah! The gameplay is unique and the storyline is great!

Author:   Tricia-chan
Date:   Jan 26, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
Hi, my name is Tricia. It was Legend of Dragoon that introduced me to the RPG category of video games. That's all I can think of saying. ._.'

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Jan 26, 12 at 4:05am (PST)
Welcome to Neoseeker you two. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun with us!

Author:   Kemata
Date:   Jan 26, 12 at 5:54pm (PST)
Aloha to those of you that are actually here! Shoutout to LOD-squa for telling me about this forum~ I'm genuinely surprised there's even a remotely (newly re-)active LoD community anymore!

Sooo, I've played this game off and on since ~6 months after it came out. I played the demo, you know, the one in the Prairie, over and over again until I could actually afford to buy the game! I think it's the only game that I've actually beaten more than once; it proves just how much I love this game. :3

What else... Ummm... I like kittens and cookies. ^^

Author:   Admiral
Date:   Feb 04, 12 at 3:28am (PST)
Hey guys!
Admiral here and i've been a member of neoseeker since I was in HighSchool!

The entire reason I wanted to change from the n64 to playstation was purely for LoD!!
When I was at my friends house they had a playstation and some demo disks! Well of course i played all the demos and came across LoD the demo! It captivated me and I couldn't rest until I had my own playstation and was able to play that game again! We ended up renting it and playing it on his playstation and got all the way to Lloyd's fight before it was due back at blockbuster.

Several years later I finally talked my parents into getting me a PS2 and one of those games was LoD!
After I opened it for christmas I was ecstatic. I played it non-stop for days and weeks until I finally beat it. Since then I usually pick it up every 3-4 years and beat it again with a different crew.

First run thru I finished with Dart, Albert, and Haschel.
Second go around I stuck with Dart, Haschel, and Kongol.
Third go around i had all chicks with Dart, Meru, and Rose.
I love every bit of this game. The story was fantastic, battle system was innovative and kept me in the fight, dragoon transformations were brilliant and really got me fired up in boss fights!

Hope you guys love it as much as I do!
Wish they'd cross it at least to Psp... Or make a prequel/sequel.
But I feel like that's asking too much. Maybe just make a psp cross over would be good.

Author:   Cripshay
Date:   Feb 07, 12 at 11:32pm (PST)
Well, well, Neoseeker is still around
It's time for the SCEWWS to develope a new AAA RPG for our PlayStation systems!
And yes, I hope they remember the "The Legend of Dragoon" IP!

Author:   abbisonny
Date:   Feb 09, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
You know, I just realized that I never introduced my self in this forum!!

First, I was introduced to this game around five or six years ago. My brother was playing it and I would occasionally watch him. I started when he was fighting Fruegel the second time, and he was convinced that after that battle the first disc would be over. Well, while he was stuck on that battle for a couple weeks (I'm not even joking) I decided to try the game. We were pretty much neck-in-neck until the end, when I finally finished before him. I thought it was one of the greatest games EVER! I've always been one for RPGs and turn-base strategy, so it was the epitome of video games for me. I have since gone through dry spells in which I didn't play it, but I've thoroughly completed it at least seven times now.

As far as Neoseeker, I loved Lod so much that around a year ago I decided to make a walkthrough. I spent an incredibly long time working on it and finally posted it on GameFAQ's sometime around last October. Shortly thereafter, one of the heads of Neoseeker asked if they could use it on their site, so I agreed and made an account. Well, I was just dying to know if there were still people out there who wanted to talk about the game, and eventually I found the forum, and here I am!! I've had a blast ever since.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.