Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Who was/is your party. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1093/t394235-who-was-your-party/

Author:   Divine Dragoon X
Date:   Jun 11, 04 at 2:32pm (PST)
Subject:   Who was/is your party.
-------------------------------------------
Who do you like to use in your party of 3.

Well myself i just beat it again and...

1. Dart..lol
2. Rose.
3. Al.

It's a power house.

Anyways yeah they are the best fighters in the game hands down in my book.

Author:   blue_sea_dragoon
Date:   Jun 11, 04 at 3:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Who was/is your party.
Dart, Albert, and Meru
I've always done good with those three.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jun 11, 04 at 4:19pm (PST)
Well currently thses are who i'm training and they are:
Meru
Dart
Kongol

Author:   playstation_chick
Date:   Jun 11, 04 at 9:53pm (PST)
Well, the first time through, I played Dart, Rose and Albert. I liked that team, but I thought they lacked a little something... Albert was always getting pummeled by the magic bosses, of which there were quite a few. Rose...she just left me wanting something more. (Ew...that sounded bad...)

So, the second time I played it through, I found my team. Dart, Hachel and Meru. I can hear you all asking, 'WHY? Why the old man and the weak little girl?'

Reason #1:- SPEED

Speed is the most underrated stat in the entire game. I've seen many people who use Dart, Albert, Kongol, then ask why the enemy gets 3 hits in for their one. The answer is speed. Kongol and Albert are the two slowest characters in the game. They may be great offensively, but they're both royally screwed when fighting a boss like Lenus. Meru is the fastest character, next is Shana/Miranda, and Haschel is third. Dart and Rose fall in right after him with Albert and Kongol bringing up the rear. If you have a good speed, you can deal with anything.

Reason #2:- BALANCE

Every good team must be balanced. Again I'm going to use the team of Dart, Albert, Kongol against Lenus. Not only is she fast enough to get two or three hits in every turn of theirs, but that powerful magic is going to kill them all before they have more than a couple chances to attack. (I know Dart has a decent MAG DEF, but his weakness is Lenus's element.) Therefore, that team is pretty much useless against a fast magic wielding boss. In the same right, you can't expect Dart, Shana, Meru to live up to a boss with a good ATK. While both the girls may be fast, and Shana might have healing magic, they'd both have to spend at least half the battle guarding to stay alive. Dart is a good all-arounder. And you have to have him... *fumes* Meru is very fast, and a very good magic user. Though her defense is bad, she is fast enough to get an attack in, then guard before the opponent has a chance to attack...most of the time. Haschel is the fastest guy, and good on the physical side of things. He also has a decent MAG DEF, not seen very often among the tougher hitting guys.

While my team may seem a little odd at first, take all these things into account, and you should start to see that it's a better team than what you would think at first glance.

Author:   gdog2011
Date:   Jun 11, 04 at 11:21pm (PST)
I used the Dart, Hachel, Meru trio on my first time through, and all went pretty well. I've tried other combinations and I found that Dart, Rose, and Meru do well also. I always try and use Meru, though I never figured it in the way of speed.

Author:   Chobi
Date:   Jun 12, 04 at 11:55pm (PST)
Lets see. I use Dart, Rose, and Albert. I used to use Dart, Rose, and Lavitz but...well, we all know what happened to him. I've tried a few other combos, like Dart, Albert, and Gongol. Nothing seems to work as good as my super team though. ^__^

Author:   Legendary Zidane
Date:   Jun 16, 04 at 8:10am (PST)
Dart - Rose - Miranda

Author:   RAGE THE DRAGOON
Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 4:03pm (PST)
i played the intire game 5 time's and i got 3 save's with all teams

first team - dart, albert, rose. around level 38
second team - dart, hashel, kongol. around level 40
third team - dart, miranda, meru. around level 39

Author:   Shedevil
Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 4:09pm (PST)
My best would have to be

1: Dart (of course)
2: Rose
3: Meru

This message was edited by shedevil on Jun 17 2004.

Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 4:22pm (PST)
BTW waht dos anyone think is the coolest attack

DIVINE DRAGON CANNON may not be chosen (that is the coolest)

Author:   gdog2011
Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 4:27pm (PST)
Personally I had a lot of fun watching Dart's Volcano addition every time I performed it.

Date:   Jun 17, 04 at 4:54pm (PST)
MADNESS HERO is cool

just hack on and slash on!
ya know i gotta CRASH on!

Author:   Shedevil
Date:   Jun 18, 04 at 9:24pm (PST)
I liked Rose's Astro drain and Death Demension. I also liked Meru's Dimonddust attack.

Author:   Archangel
Date:   Jun 18, 04 at 11:31pm (PST)
Wow ... That was one of the worst off-topic movements I've ever seen. >.<'

Back on topic: Once again, even though there are countless threads like this [damn we need a thread directory], I shall say mine: I used Dart, Albert and Kongol in my first team.

Author:   Piros
Date:   Jun 19, 04 at 8:02am (PST)
Dart, Haschel, Kongol or Albert. I found these to be really powerful partys. I used Rose on occasion too. Meru, Miranda, and Shana were never in my party, because they suck.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.