Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: best party? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1093/t23609-best-party/

Author:   PsychoStrife
Date:   Oct 17, 01 at 1:52pm (PST)
Subject:   best party?
-------------------------------------------
this is the first time around the game and im wondering wut would be the best party?

Author:   purpledragoon666
Date:   Oct 17, 01 at 2:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: best party?
ok i would say Dart, Rose and King Albert, normally i stick with Dart , Rose and Lavitz but you'll figure it out later but those are the best party combinations to have

Author:   Oscar
Date:   Oct 17, 01 at 3:22pm (PST)
Yep, purpledragoon666 is right, Dart, Rose and Albert/Lavitz are the best party. NEVER EVER use Kongol in a major battle I learned that the hard way because of him I lost for the first time in the game, but it was also my first time around the game so i didnt really know anything back then. Youll find out why you have to use Albert instead of Lavitz when you battle Frugel for the second time.

Date:   Oct 17, 01 at 3:46pm (PST)
im gettin a little suspicious but that's the party ive bin usin so far. as for albert,?

Date:   Oct 17, 01 at 3:49pm (PST)
You get Albert a.k.a King Albert once Lavitz dies the second time you fight Frugel.

Date:   Oct 17, 01 at 5:06pm (PST)
poor lavitz he was one great character and i wish he wouldn't have died but that's what you get when u do sometihng heroic like that it's not fair but if he wouldn't have died then we never would have been able to use King Albert. but i wish we could battle with Lloyd that guy is the best i swear it even if he's a bad guy

Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 2:23pm (PST)
yeah its sad but no offense but i like King Albert better

U never know what fate will bring but if u don't do something no mater wat it is u will be dying to know what would happen if u did-Unknown

Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 2:46pm (PST)
don't worry i'm not offended i like King Albert too alot , without him i would not be where i'm now so i owe alot to him he's cool but i still say LLoyd is the best^_^

Author:   jerry
Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 4:18pm (PST)
if lavitz was in the game i would be usering him lavitz rules but i think the best team iz albert,dart,kongol:colored::)

Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 4:51pm (PST)
as i said dont use kongol for major battles. since most bosses once u obtain kongol use magic u would die fast with one or two hits

Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 5:47pm (PST)
man that is so true never use kongol in a major battle he is so weak to magic it's just not fair u wouldn't stand a chance.

Author:   gohanssj2
Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 6:05pm (PST)
I have used Kogol but I have never lose a battle with him he is strog but when it comes with magic Kongol Suck.When I turn him into dragoon I always use dragoon attack.

Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 6:20pm (PST)
thnx guyz for telling me lavitz dies. but is it just me or does it seem like albert's additions seem to go faster?

Author:   gohanssj2
Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 6:23pm (PST)
You are right the addition goes to fast but if you keep trying them you will know when to hit X.It took me 2 days so I knew how to make his addition's.

Date:   Oct 18, 01 at 9:39pm (PST)
that is weird that Albert's addition comes faster but oh well i still say poor Lavitz. did we ruin anything for u when we told u that Lavitz dies if so i'm real sorry

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.