Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Kongol's dragoon and story content - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1093/t1874368-kongols-dragoon-story-content/

Author:   Celes Leonhart
Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 4:15am (PST)
Subject:   Kongol's dragoon and story content
-------------------------------------------
Basically I'm replaying the game but I never completed it before. I know I can go back to Lohan (just got Kongol) to get his dragoon, but in doing that do I miss out on any story related content later on? I can't remember how you're given his dragoon in terms of the storyline and I'm just hoping I don't miss out on anything if I buy it from the merchant.

Thanks guys!

Author:   Rondo
Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 8:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: Kongol's dragoon and story content
If you don't go back, you'll get his dragoon way later in the Moon (like the final part of the game). You don't miss anything, the event that gets you his dragoon spirit you'll have to do whether you already have it or not.

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 8:03am (PST)
quote Rondo
If you don't go back, you'll get his dragoon way later in the Moon (like the final part of the game). You don't miss anything, the event that gets you his dragoon spirit you'll have to do whether you already have it or not.
But I won't miss like a cutscene or some dialogue that's like "OH MY GOD THE DRAGOON IS COMING TO KONGOL WHOD HAVE THOUGHT" or anything right?

Thanks for the help dude.

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 8:28am (PST)
quote Celes Leonhart
quote Rondo
But I won't miss like a cutscene or some dialogue that's like "OH MY GOD THE DRAGOON IS COMING TO KONGOL WHOD HAVE THOUGHT" or anything right?

Oh no, the scene is pretty boring and lame actually. They just kinda threw in there. I think the game makers meant for you to get his spirit back in Lohan. But the final scene at the end of the game shows everyone in Dragoon so they have to make sure you get his dragoon spirit lol.

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 8:31am (PST)
quote Rondo
quote Celes Leonhart
quote Rondo

Oh no, the scene is pretty boring and lame actually. They just kinda threw in there. I think the game makers meant for you to get his spirit back in Lohan. But the final scene at the end of the game shows everyone in Dragoon so they have to make sure you get his dragoon spirit lol.
Ok sweet, thanks. Would you be able to put the scene (paraphrased) in spoilers so I can read it up when I get that far at all? If you remember of course.

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 9:00am (PST)

It's in that walkthrough video. 24:30, actually I realized the scene is practically the same they just added the part where he gets the dragoon spirit.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.