Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Support me to make Legend of Dragoon 2 happen - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1093/t1799262-support-to-make-legend-of-dragoon-2-happen/

Author:   dreamstatejames
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 12:18am (PST)
Subject:   Support me to make Legend of Dragoon 2 happen
-------------------------------------------
I don't know about you all, but i've badgered Sony enough. now i want to take action to get Legend of Dragoon 2 made.

I'm going to start an indiegogo to raise the funds to make a base version/ prototype and present to shu yoshida at Sony.
I have already written out a story that blends well with the first game and has a deep and grand story/plot , also i have a concept for a battle system.
I waited outside the store for LoD on it's us release date and have played it repeatedly over the years.

who would support me in this endeavor? how many of us fans would back me?
Help me take action to make our wish come true

Author:   Legend support
Date:   Dec 16, 12 at 10:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Support me to make Legend of Dragoon 2 happen
I for one would love to see another legend of dragoon game. I've always maintained that there should of been movies as well. At least a tv show. The legend of dragoon would flourish with the gaming technology we have now.

Author:   Lexster
Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 1:05am (PST)
Contact me if you allow me to review the story for you,the plot and char too erdi5566@yahoo.com im a writer

Author:   Bmloop
Date:   Feb 06, 13 at 4:22pm (PST)
I ran into this and got interested. Has development started?

Author:   Lady S
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 8:17am (PST)
I would love love LOVE for another LoD to come out.... I have had this game sense it first came out and I am currently playing it again for the (only god knows how many times) I am on your side!!!!! It has such a great story line and character setup. Im surprised that they never made more of them....

Author:   Marsigne
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 9:40am (PST)
Yeah, I would love to see it, but someone have to advertise this because I've seen LOD fans in other pages and if they would know this, they would post here.

Author:   mjkuio
Date:   Feb 16, 13 at 6:58am (PST)
i completely agree with you, they need to make a new LoD. im only 16, but i will hep in anyway i can

Date:   Feb 17, 13 at 6:21pm (PST)
quote mjkuio
i completely agree with you, they need to make a new LoD. im only 16, but i will hep in anyway i can
Like him, I have 14 but I can learn drawing and do things to help if you ask

Btw how about reviving this thread? They would think it if we revive it.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Feb 17, 13 at 7:22pm (PST)
Marsigne - I was hoping that the release of the game on PSN would help with this. But I don't think it even did anything.

Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 2:01pm (PST)
quote LOD-squa
Marsigne - I was hoping that the release of the game on PSN would help with this. But I don't think it even did anything.
Oh

Author:   lonnie
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 4:50am (PST)
can you all please remake legend of dragoon it is a good game and i would love for another to come out

Author:   Clief
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 5:34am (PST)
quote LOD-squa
That's because it didnt release in a lot of places...It didnt come out in Australia...and im so pissed about that ai!!!

Author:   Love it
Date:   Mar 13, 13 at 12:55am (PST)
LOG 2 is cooked i loved the game but theres no way in hell there going to make it.Get over it an find somthing that will live on im sorry i had to say that im almost crying at this point.

Author:   metalcorpse
Date:   May 13, 13 at 2:35am (PST)
Like omg! D: I'd be more than happy to help! I just got done playing LOD again....needs to be harder and more dynamic/romance! x3 if u need a computer person, I'm the Guy for ya!

Author:   Guest123456
Date:   Jul 01, 13 at 8:29pm (PST)
Started this game when I was 10 with my older cousin, we got to the final boss well underprepared and saved on the moon and couldn't beat it. The memory card data somehow became corrupt and then I sold my playstation to buy a ps2. I was soo pissed I had never finished the game. Finally after the psn released it and hours of game play later, finally we beat the game tonight. We are 21 and 25 and now feel like my life is complete after beating the game 10 years later. Lod is the best game ever. Sign me up, Ill petition. So pumped

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.