Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The most powerful force alive. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/101/t1808612-most-powerful-force-alive/

Author:   Shadic Hearts
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 11:25am (PST)
Subject:   The most powerful force alive.
-------------------------------------------
I have a question.Who is the most powerful person out of all these comic franchises?
Marvel
DC
Archie
There are other comic franchises,but I can't recall.
So who's the strongest?Pheonix?
Superman?
Ion?
Enerjak?
Cosmic Juggernaut?
Hulk?
Sentry?
The One above All?
Spawn?
Super Sonic?
Is anybody the strongest?

Author:   Al The Killer
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 1:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The most powerful force alive.
Squirrel Girl. No really.

Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)
quote Al The Killer
Squirrel Girl. No really.
Huh.I guess.But what if the Sentry or Super Sonic did some blast that destroys the squirrels in an instant?

Author:   Darknet
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 6:31pm (PST)
You don't *bleep* with Squirrel Girl.

Author:   ctrl
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
There isn't one imo. In any and all franchises they usually have the biggest and baddest square off to only eventually end in a draw. That way, us as fans then decide to debate using favoritism that we feel towards the characters.

*ahem* I think Thanos wielding the heart of the universe.

Author:   Faust
Date:   Dec 23, 12 at 10:03pm (PST)
It's all up to the whims of a given writers, honestly. The Hulk once got beat down by Doc Ock, for instance.

Author:   Emaster MK
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
Reed Richards was able to stop Galactus. At some point in his life, Spider-Man was able to knock down the Mr.Fantastic. Venom easily drove Spiderman nuts, yet Carnage was so strong a foe that Venom had to tag along with Spiderman to beat the crazy red monster. Now I believe both Spiderman and Venom were easy foes for Thor, and Thanos easily, at some point, whoop Thor's butt.

But. Deadpool. Deadpool was able to outsmart DEATH and Thanos.

Deadpool is the strongest entity in all the Marvel Universe, and automatically, the Comics Universe.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)
How about Ultimate Thing?He knocked out the Marvel Zombies Hulk with just one punch.And if I'm not mistaken,zombies get enhanced strength when having the virus in the Marvel Zombies universe.In World War Hulk,the mainstream Thing was ultimately beaten by the Hulk.
So in theory:
Ultimate Thing>World War Hulk
And since World War Hulk beat Sentry,Black Bolt,Dr.Strange,the Avengers,Hercules,and Hulkbuster Iron Man,the Ultimate Thing can ultimately beat them all.He's much stronger than our mainstream Thing.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
And Super Sonic has the power to alter time,space,and reality itself.He also has near limitless power and speed that would put the Flash,Superman and Velocity(Image Comics) to shame.
And invincibility.So yes,Super Sonic is a powerhouse of energy.

Author:   Mister MacPhisto
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
quote Faust
It's all up to the whims of a given writers, honestly. The Hulk once got beat down by Doc Ock, for instance.
Well you got to admit, Ock bludgeoning Hulk senseless with adamantium arms was a kind of comic geek moment. Sure, it was Larsen... but you've got Sinister Six on one side with Webhead, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Deathlok, and Sleepwalker on the other.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
quote Emaster MK
Reed Richards was able to stop Galactus.
He defeated him by saying "Hey, i got something that will take us all out. You wanna go?" A device that looks like a damn car part.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 8:14pm (PST)
Besides, Galactus has done things like wipe out multiple star systems at once and throw down with 4 Celestials at once.

Also, Franklin Richards anyone? Galactus IS his herald, and he is the one who will survive the current Marvel Universe when it ends and gives rise to the next.

Author:   Emaster MK
Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 8:24pm (PST)
quote Darknet
quote Emaster MK
Reed Richards was able to stop Galactus.
He defeated him by saying "Hey, i got something that will take us all out. You wanna go?" A device that looks like a damn car part.

"Yeah okay, just take off that stupid looking gear outta of my face and I will leave your planet alone"

Stan Lee is awesome, but some of his writings are absurdly funny XD

quote Mister MacPhisto
quote Faust
Well you got to admit, Ock bludgeoning Hulk senseless with adamantium arms was a kind of comic geek moment. Sure, it was Larsen... but you've got Sinister Six on one side with Webhead, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Deathlok, and Sleepwalker on the other.
Which issue was that? How come I missed it .___.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 8:36pm (PST)
quote Mister MacPhisto
Besides, Galactus has done things like wipe out multiple star systems at once and throw down with 4 Celestials at once.

Also, Franklin Richards anyone? Galactus IS his herald, and he is the one who will survive the current Marvel Universe when it ends and gives rise to the next.
Gotta read that. is that the recent future foundations?

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 10:01pm (PST)
Emaster MK, something like issue 20 thru 25 of the 90s series Spider-Man that MacFarlane did the first dozen issues of.

Darknet, should be... it was in the arc where Johnny came back I believe. Somewhere around FF 600 and Future Foundation 12 or so. I'll check the exact numbers for you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.