Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » Wyvern vs. Wyvern » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 09, 07 at 6:48amMyLifeIsRandom

Ok, if you've seen vids on youtube for the almighty MH2 for the PS2 then hopefully you've seen the pvp battles where 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 battles are fought, each team bringing in a captured wyvern and the opposing team has to kill it. Team leaders can use horns to tell their wyvern to do various things and whatnot so it's pretty damn awesome wouldn't you say?

However although they can damage one another, they never actually fight one another, in reference to wyvern vs. wyvern and player vs. player. However what if a wyvern could actually fight another wyvern? The outcome would be pretty slow overall but it'd still be an awesome sight to see, so here's how the thread here works.

I'll start off by stating a matchup of two wyverns from MH/MHF and then the person below me will state the winner and why it won, then below that they'll state another matchup, which the next poster will then proceed to state the winner and why as well as post their matchup. This will continue on and on so we can see which wyvern triumphs against another. Be sure to limit your posts as in nobody always being every other post. Give other forum members a chance and we can enjoy the game!

Rathian vs. Yian Garuga

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 12 at 6:51am
redpyrohunter

I would say lunastra its faster and stronger.
Rathalos vs pesiloth. Fire vs Water. Also say where the monster would win. By sea,air,land,etc.

Jul 26, 12 at 2:42pm
dalkron

I say..... Tigrex. Its faster than a rathalos.

Yian Garuga vs. lunastra

Jul 22, 12 at 12:54pm
redpyrohunter

I say kezhu its hide is tougher and it can move faster in rage mode and combine that with its thunder attack and it would win.
Next match up rathalos vs tigrex

Sep 14, 07 at 2:47am
Twin Fatality

It is actually possible.

Now, Khezu Vs. Plesioth.

I used a Khezu Armor against Plesioth. Who would win?

Sep 12, 07 at 6:21pm
MyLifeIsRandom

quote Twin Fatality
quote Sah Kuh suckers
I'm trying to figure if the monoblos would or would bounce off the gravios... probaly the gravios cuz i likee armor and breath attacks and because a bounce would give an opening for the gravios to attack
Lol, that I'd like to see.

Well, Monoblos can dig into Gravios and they'll be stuck together.

Sep 12, 07 at 9:16am
Twin Fatality

quote Sah Kuh suckers
I'm trying to figure if the monoblos would or would bounce off the gravios... probaly the gravios cuz i likee armor and breath attacks and because a bounce would give an opening for the gravios to attack
Well, Monoblos can dig into Gravios and they'll be stuck together.

Sep 12, 07 at 3:48am
Sah Kuh Suckers

now...hehe, cephadrome Vrs Azure Kutku, both sre easy...

Sep 12, 07 at 3:46am
Sah Kuh Suckers

Sep 12, 07 at 3:19am
MyLifeIsRandom

quote Twin Fatality
Well, I've been trying to figure this out.

Azure Lao Shan Lung vs. Crimson Fatalis.

If I may, I'd like to point out that we never see Lao's true power since it does not attack you directly. Its tail just sways and 'accidentally' hits you for a great amount of damage.
Well since nobody else seems to like this thread I'll answer... Crimson "Miraboreas" Fatalis would win. Due to the fact that he is able to move faster and summon a meteror shower while Lao would need to lumber towards him for an effective hit.

Monoblos vs. Gravios

Sep 12, 07 at 2:40am
Twin Fatality

Well, I've been trying to figure this out.

Azure Lao Shan Lung vs. Crimson Fatalis.

If I may, I'd like to point out that we never see Lao's true power since it does not attack you directly. Its tail just sways and 'accidentally' hits you for a great amount of damage.