Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 05, 16 at 4:56pm
majesticbeaute

quote Necroexodia
If there's no proof to show that there is, and no proof that there isn't, then it's just a believe, such as religions as an example, it could be real, but it might also not be.

If using the technical term of "Digimon", meaning Digital Monsters, then yes I think there are digital monsters out there, however keep in mind that "Digital Monsters" here isn't classified enough.

However, if you mean Digimon as in the same Digimon from the show, then it would be a bit harder to believe as it's created by the original creators and most would see as fiction.

On top of this, I'm not saying if there is or isn't, just looking at a few examples resenting both, so yes, digimons may exist, but hard and almost impossible for human being to be able to say that they believe they're real without doubting their own claims.

---------
You remind me a lot of Izzy from the first two seasons. He was my favorite, next to Tai.

Jan 18, 16 at 9:53am
ex-Digidestined

Though once I was almost certain I saw a Digimon standing right in front of me, I was so sure it was real. Just for a split second.

Jan 18, 16 at 9:11am
ex-Digidestined

I had so many dreams, and what I thought were visions, about Digimon. I had several Digimon partners over the years, in absolute total I think there were about 20 Digimon I thought might be my partner, but only about 4 of those I felt really attached to for a long time. I had many people tell me I was a Digidestined, people who claimed they had dreams about me and prophecies, I'm sure it seemed like innocent fun to them to lie to me like that(though some of them truly believed it), but telling those things to a mentally ill kid is just enabling their fantasies and delusions. I do wish Digimon were real, but alas, it's not.

I once had someone tell me I was going to be a "spirit warrior", like in Frontier, haha wouldn't that be great? I was looking forward to that.

Jan 15, 16 at 10:06pm
stevemon808:]

quote Lonewolf04
Well I still think it is!
ya know I want to believe it to but if that were I would want one [img link=]agumon[/img]

Jan 15, 16 at 10:02pm
stevemon808:]

quote Lonewolf04
Well I still think it is!

Jan 15, 16 at 7:01am
ex-Digidestined

Digimon isn't real I believed in it for a long time(way longer than I'd like to admit) and I wasted my childhood hoping I'd have a Digimon partner someday, now I'm grown up and regret it so bad, it's ok to believe in Digimon for a while, but take my advice, don't plan your life around it. It ruined Digimon for me and made me realize I was never happy even when I did believe in Digimon, I was only sad and lonely and, dare I say, mentally ill to an extent.

TL;DR, you can believe in Digimon but don't let it get in the way of your life.

Nov 24, 15 at 9:53am
Holland DD Toon

quote crazyrabbit65
quote Lonewolf04
I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

your not alone, they are AI's and AI's exist, so why not digimon.

My new digivice FUSED INTO MY HAND. I know it sound wierd but when i waked up one night there was a computer FLYING in my room. And some night i had a dream that me and one girl (and i am a boy) and me where DigiDestend and that we got every digivice from Tai and Mimi to Nene en Taiki (so EVERY digivice). But i have a dream some night that there was a star calling him self Starocomon (the wierdest thing was that he is my best friend now and that he was in the news at the moment that i saw him for the first (My mother waked me up at 00:00)(But Starocomon was still in digiworld)) but since than i have a strange feeling that Starocomon and me are Bio-merged. The wierdest thing is that when i searced on Starocomon that night i cant find anithing and stil now 1 month later i cant find something that looks like a Starocomon.

Oct 31, 15 at 5:49am
Hmm

I have proof that they are real. My brother saw a mamoth digimon run around in a circle and run in to the fence like it was a portal. He also saw his digimon run past him.Our computer then started being funny like something was trying to get out.All we did was make some paper with what it looks like and then all that stuff started to happen.Some people think I am crazy but I think you believe me right?

Oct 10, 15 at 6:47am
Zacbrokye

I BELIEVE THEY R REAL!!!!!! I WANT THEM TO!!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!

Aug 26, 15 at 11:03am
Dgfer

I Met my Sunmon a day ago and i got my Burst digivice To