Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: ***If you are requesting a battle, please post in this thread exclusively.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 14 at 3:52pm
JOSHUA658847

For more info go to
ht tp://digitalparadise.forums-fo rfree.c om/
Ps. Cut out spaces of that link

Jul 11, 14 at 4:07pm
DJ Pantheris

About the email thing, okay, that... has actually happened to me, still unsure of the source though.

I once got an email from a server containing a message, which was mysterious, and it said only one thing.

"Hello"

I tried to reply but the message bounced.

I got another message, and this is when I decided to tell a friend and have them traced.

My friend, who has a friend that is a security expert (who I soon became friends with after this) told me that the emails were UNTRACEABLE. Now that. IS IMPOSSIBLE. He said that he couldn't even trace them back 1 or 2 nodes. WHAT. THE. H-E-DOUBLEHOCKEYSTICKS. EXPLAIN THAT.

Jul 01, 14 at 7:31am
bengurung@yahoo.com

ya! i got the same dream i dont know wheter its real or not . i remebered that it was 2012 evening i was playing my digimon world ds game and completed my game on my pc and shutdown the pc suddenly some strange lights appear in my screen i took ia closer look i remember i was sucked dow by pc , when i went inside the digital monster were in a line i was aked to kee a digimon but it suddenly ended and found that i was sleeping but i remmember ded sucking inside pc and found that i iwas sleeping butagain the screen flashed.

Jun 24, 14 at 7:32am
JOSHUA658847

Digimon are real I. am partners with one

May 31, 14 at 5:48pm
calumon :P

Well there probably real at the moment but not in a physical form only as data in a computer but if scientist worked on it they could probably do it but it would take a lot of time

May 31, 14 at 5:47pm
calumon :P

Well there probably real at the moment but not in a physical for only as data in a computer but if scientist worked on it they could probably do it but it would take a lot of time

May 23, 14 at 10:58am
Lil YoshiXD

eggs

May 13, 14 at 5:57pm
JOSHUA658847

http://us19.chatzy.com/71343449855804

May 13, 14 at 5:32pm
fortfivetribes

I think that they are most likely are real. Usually, I hear voices surrounding me, see weird shadow of Renamon and Gatomon, and odd dreams... And Renamon saying something about danger approaching??? And some of those dreams are where I go with the digidestines on jouneys. I don't care if people don't believe in Digimon because they are probably too scared to believe in our Digimon. I can sometimes see other objects like quick flashes and one time, a Digimon over my garden shed. Weird right? They can be real. We'll never know for now.

May 10, 14 at 7:37pm
JOSHUA658847

Tran lets beleive hard