Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 16 at 2:26am
ex-Digidestined

quote A Friend
I believe they are. Keep an eye out for other things and listen. Follow what feels right. May you find what your looking for.

If you give up you are only a victim of yourself.
Don't say that, some people need to let go of this, I'm glad I did. If you don't want to give up, that's fine, follow your dreams. But if it's making you unhappy, let go and find something that does make you happy. Waiting for too long will just make you numb.

Jun 09, 16 at 10:53pm
Digidestined

I think the digital world is real!!
I found a digivice in my room I thought it was a toy but my little brother never ever got this.

Jun 09, 16 at 10:50pm
Digidestined

I think the digital world is real!!

May 29, 16 at 6:25pm
a helpful user

i know tis is about nine yeas old, but i have to say something. 1. the paralel, sorry for spelling, universe is in fact a possibility. i have no proof and dont know if he was joking, but my brother said he was friends with an alternate me. even though he may be joking it made me wonder.
2. digimon is data, not just computer data. there is no way they are data. think about this. the device is made for a purpose and not to mask digimon. there is no way to make a whole different true world just with a mere calculator.

Apr 23, 16 at 10:44am
DeacSM

yes because all digimon are data and at the rate we are going for all the tech someone must of eventually found a way to go to the digital world and become digital and also neo newbie what would your partner be

Apr 20, 16 at 7:02am
Jefferflonk

Maybe

Apr 20, 16 at 7:01am
Jefferflonk

I and I came in here thinking that the was the most stupidest question in the world

Apr 18, 16 at 3:14pm
caleb

now that i think of it ' i'm always seeing lights go around my backyard and i think that it's either a digimons soul or a portal to the digital world. but on the other hand it could ninjamon watching me.

Apr 18, 16 at 3:00pm
caleb

when ever i play digimon world ds in the battle song i can encript the words help me and in the theme song of the game i can encript the words tamer help me and i encript that at digicentral too! i wonder what it means?

Apr 06, 16 at 8:48am
A Friend

I believe they are. Keep an eye out for other things and listen. Follow what feels right. May you find what your looking for.

If you give up you are only a victim of yourself.