Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 8, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 28, 16 at 9:16am
Klonoa-kun

I can't believe this thread is still active, being a thread started in 2007.

Nov 27, 16 at 3:24pm
digiduder

my anxiety and depression is caused by evil digimon

Nov 20, 16 at 11:43am
Oh yeah

I believe they are real I know they could be real I know my favorite is Agomon
It's cool but they could be real maybe their world is inside earth if we could dick as far as we can to the center of the earth we maybe could find the digital world it could be true they could be real we can actually get a jet pack and go over the clouds and maybe it will be thare I believe we believe for Digimon !

Nov 8, 16 at 5:28pm
I am Graymon

Cool but I believe Digimon are real they're awesome I sang a song for a Digimon to come it did not work I wizh that were real don't you

Nov 3, 16 at 11:30am
Ex

Why are men like that

Oct 3, 16 at 12:44am
Gonzales

quote Ex
I'm pretty sure I know more about this than you. Anyway, gonna assume you're like 14-19, so I forgive you for your ignorance and superiority complex.
Wrong, wrong and wrong.

Having had depression on and off for quite some time, plus anxiety problems as a youngster, I'm more than aware of the symptoms and everything since I've done some thorough research. I'll agree with you insofar that you do go for an emotional crutch or something to distract you from your misery, but becoming delusional was never something I experienced. Sure, I might've wished for something different but I never became delusional and believed in things that obviously weren't real.

Mind you, I don't really put too much stock into the opinions of people that hide behind guest accounts, so jog on kid.

Oct 2, 16 at 7:42pm
Ex

quote Gonzales
quote Ex
quote Gonzales
How on earth has this topic reached 13 pages? Are Digimon fans supposed to be some sort of nutjobs? Why on earth would you think it's real? Do you think Pokémon are real? Do you think *bleep*ing Daenerys Targaryen is going to fly past your house on a dragon one day?

Having a dream at night means absolutely *bleep* all. I had a dream on one occasion that I was running through a dark city chopping down zombies but obviously that didn't mean it was real or a vision or some other bollocks. Stop being a bunch of morons. If you really, genuinely, believe that Digimon are real, go get yourself committed to a mental hospital.
Chill... most people who believe this stuff are already suffering from depression, anxiety, abuse, etc. It's normal for them to sell comfort in fantasy, everyone does it just in different ways.

I don't think it's healthy, but it's not their fault, so don't be such an ass about it.
What a load of bollocks

It's one thing taking comfort in fantasy or being absorbed in a TV show/game but being delusional isn't a side effect of any of those things, at all! And I'd wager I know a lot more about such things than you, so better luck next time Mr Random Guest
I believed in Digimon for half my life, because I wanted to believe there was something better out there for me, I wanted to be taken away from my shitty life. It was unhealthy, I made myself believe I was hearing things, all because of my severe depression and anxiety. I'm in a better place now, I no longer believe in those things nor do I need them as an emotional crutch. These people clearly aren't ready to let go of that fantasy and that's okay, it's not up to us, they'll heal in their own time.

I'm pretty sure I know more about this than you. Anyway, gonna assume you're like 14-19, so I forgive you for your ignorance and superiority complex.

Oct 1, 16 at 6:41pm
Gonzales

quote Ex
quote Gonzales
How on earth has this topic reached 13 pages? Are Digimon fans supposed to be some sort of nutjobs? Why on earth would you think it's real? Do you think Pokémon are real? Do you think *bleep*ing Daenerys Targaryen is going to fly past your house on a dragon one day?

Having a dream at night means absolutely *bleep* all. I had a dream on one occasion that I was running through a dark city chopping down zombies but obviously that didn't mean it was real or a vision or some other bollocks. Stop being a bunch of morons. If you really, genuinely, believe that Digimon are real, go get yourself committed to a mental hospital.
Chill... most people who believe this stuff are already suffering from depression, anxiety, abuse, etc. It's normal for them to sell comfort in fantasy, everyone does it just in different ways.

I don't think it's healthy, but it's not their fault, so don't be such an ass about it.
What a load of bollocks

It's one thing taking comfort in fantasy or being absorbed in a TV show/game but being delusional isn't a side effect of any of those things, at all! And I'd wager I know a lot more about such things than you, so better luck next time Mr Random Guest

Oct 1, 16 at 3:35pm
Ex

quote Gonzales

Sep 23, 16 at 1:21pm
Billyamaysed

SirLagsALot belives