Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 8, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 23, 16 at 1:21pm
Billyamaysed

SirLagsALot belives

Sep 23, 16 at 5:00am
Gonzales

How on earth has this topic reached 13 pages? Are Digimon fans supposed to be some sort of nutjobs? Why on earth would you think it's real? Do you think Pokémon are real? Do you think *bleep*ing Daenerys Targaryen is going to fly past your house on a dragon one day?

Having a dream at night means absolutely *bleep* all. I had a dream on one occasion that I was running through a dark city chopping down zombies but obviously that didn't mean it was real or a vision or some other bollocks. Stop being a bunch of morons. If you really, genuinely, believe that Digimon are real, go get yourself committed to a mental hospital.

Sep 15, 16 at 4:29pm
Sneeple

quote Advertisemon
Believe Digimon are real? Come talk to other believers over at thedigitalworld.enjin.com ! It's really new, but a (hopefully growing) and friendly community!
Nothing on there works, can't see any forums, says every module is unavailable, maybe fix that.

Jul 24, 16 at 8:47am
Advertisemon

Believe Digimon are real? Come talk to other believers over at thedigitalworld.enjin.com ! It's really new, but a (hopefully growing) and friendly community!

Jul 10, 16 at 3:19pm
calebfagan

i have seen many wierd and cool creatures at parks and also i have seen something didtalizaze and apper and then it just starts to wonder and explore.
and rarely i see it become diffrent and grow bigger and i hear them say "??????mon digivolve to ??????????mon:"(ps i put ?????? because they say there real digimon name so i did not know what to do).
prooving digimon are real!

Jul 9, 16 at 6:30pm
brandon ross

quote ZI
They could since all Digimon are computer data.
What if someone De-coded the code to digimon and made them real...but if they are in the real world they well be 1) pixels 2) laging 3) might kill us since they are big like in the digimon the movie not the cartoons.

Jul 8, 16 at 11:29am
Adinah

Shutmon his very cool

Jul 8, 16 at 6:37am
Adinah

You are right that digimon are real l believe that in my life

Jul 8, 16 at 6:34am
Adinah

quote Lonewolf04
I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

I think that digimon are real because I looking for a Digimon a it looking for like in my heart like the digital world need my help

Jun 28, 16 at 4:59am
mosley

Dark digimon