Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: ***If you are requesting a battle, please post in this thread exclusively.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 01, 14 at 7:31am
bengurung@yahoo.com

ya! i got the same dream i dont know wheter its real or not . i remebered that it was 2012 evening i was playing my digimon world ds game and completed my game on my pc and shutdown the pc suddenly some strange lights appear in my screen i took ia closer look i remember i was sucked dow by pc , when i went inside the digital monster were in a line i was aked to kee a digimon but it suddenly ended and found that i was sleeping but i remmember ded sucking inside pc and found that i iwas sleeping butagain the screen flashed.

Jun 24, 14 at 7:32am
JOSHUA658847

Digimon are real I. am partners with one

May 31, 14 at 5:48pm
calumon :P

Well there probably real at the moment but not in a physical form only as data in a computer but if scientist worked on it they could probably do it but it would take a lot of time

May 31, 14 at 5:47pm
calumon :P

Well there probably real at the moment but not in a physical for only as data in a computer but if scientist worked on it they could probably do it but it would take a lot of time

May 23, 14 at 10:58am
Lil YoshiXD

eggs

May 13, 14 at 5:57pm
JOSHUA658847

http://us19.chatzy.com/71343449855804

May 13, 14 at 5:32pm
fortfivetribes

I think that they are most likely are real. Usually, I hear voices surrounding me, see weird shadow of Renamon and Gatomon, and odd dreams... And Renamon saying something about danger approaching??? And some of those dreams are where I go with the digidestines on jouneys. I don't care if people don't believe in Digimon because they are probably too scared to believe in our Digimon. I can sometimes see other objects like quick flashes and one time, a Digimon over my garden shed. Weird right? They can be real. We'll never know for now.

May 10, 14 at 7:37pm
JOSHUA658847

Tran lets beleive hard

May 10, 14 at 4:09pm
Digidestinedgreebo

We and data are both made of atoms and molecules so it is possible that if we found away to restructure data and make it bigger by adding more atoms and molecules we could construct digimon it to the real world but to digivolve we would have to have away to add and remove atoms and molecules at a very fast pace so yes it's possible

May 10, 14 at 2:42pm
digimon download

I think so but I have this weird feeling that im suppose to go somewhere but I don't really know where. I also somtimes hear a voice saying help but if I could create a digital portal I think the feeling will go away