Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: ***If you are requesting a battle, please post in this thread exclusively.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 14 at 7:46pm
Digidestined

all right, i'm going to assume you're either really young or really old though haha, guess i'll keep my age private too and you can assume the same

Dec 10, 14 at 2:12pm
SHOUTMON01

Not saying my age in public

Dec 09, 14 at 8:08pm
Digidestined

you could have just said that in the first place instead of leading me on, how old are you anyway?

Dec 09, 14 at 2:12pm
SHOUTMON01

You have a point there but the reason why I don't want to post here is because this is public not private

Dec 08, 14 at 7:12pm
Digidestined

i do so listen! you said you had proof and to join your site, i joined and it was completely empty, you should be more clear! hmph, why can't you just show us proof here? i don't understand

and it was still very rude of you to delete my message instead of replying to it

Dec 08, 14 at 5:43pm
SHOUTMON01

WE DO HAVE PROF ON ANOTHER SITE THE SITE IS JUST BEING MADE BU NO YOU ARE SUCH A HARD HEAD....and sorry for the bad language but you just don't listen

Dec 03, 14 at 5:30am
Digidestined

instead of backing up his claims, shoutmon01 deleted my post on his forum, don't pretend to have proof, you get people's hopes up!

Dec 02, 14 at 12:44am
Digidestined

well i joined your site and it was empty, no proof of anything, boring, i am staying here

Nov 29, 14 at 9:16pm
Digidestined

why can't you convince me here? i already believe they're real but i'd like proof from you if you have it.

Nov 28, 14 at 6:23am
JOSHUA1658847

Please they are real you can join the forum t I made so i can convince you
http ://digital-desti ny01.boards .n et/