Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: ***If you are requesting a battle, please post in this thread exclusively.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 15 at 11:03am
Dgfer

I Met my Sunmon a day ago and i got my Burst digivice To

Jul 22, 15 at 10:02am
Hvhvhvh,v,hg

The digital world is technically real a team of scientists made it except the digimon have only gained the intelligence of worms they eat green cubes and they're moving polygons

Jul 18, 15 at 9:26pm
Watchingdigimonrn

Okay why does everyone assume if digimon exist that it'd only be the digimon that we know and love? and I want to believe that digimon are real that'd be incredible and everyone wants to feel important and be a hero but everyone's talking about dreaming or seeing glimpses of they're favorite digimon couldn't that just be your imagination getting the best of you? I have insanely realistic dreams every night about many things, zombie apocalypses, digimon, being a hero of any kind, getting the girl of my dreams, during the day I've even had super detailed images of what I'd consider my partner digimon and it's not really like any I've seen before but that could just be me having an over active imagination. My whole life I've felt like I needed to help someone or something but I grew up on Pokemon, digimon, yugioh, power rangers, every other Saturday morning cartoon all amazing worlds to live in all some kind of hero. We were like programmed to feel this strongly for these things. Idk maybe they're real maybe they aren't.

Jul 15, 15 at 8:15pm
Gonzales

Technically, digimon are digital monsters, and essentially data. Bearing that in mind, if you take your copy of digimon world dawn, it is a video game which is crammed full of data, much of which is devoted to the digital world, and some of which has coded these digital monsters. To that effect, digital monsters do in fact exist and are real. That's about as real as it gets, sadly.

If you're looking for a way to actually go to the digital world and shit, you're out of luck.

Jul 15, 15 at 7:19pm
sandra

i think that digimon are real because i hold that this one person tell the Digimon to go to sleep but i think he was hungry or something but then untail he got back hes digivise was gone he keep on forgetting something .....he keep on having the same dream ...someone or something is telling him help?!,,,,my theory

Jul 15, 15 at 7:13pm
sandra

i think that digimon are real because i hold that this one person tell the Digimon to go to sleep but i think he wqas hungry or something but thing untail he got back he>s digivise wqas gone he keep forgetting something .....he keep on having the same dream ...someone or something is telling him help?!,,,,,creepy

May 23, 15 at 1:19pm
Kylie Chang

quote Lonewolf04
I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Apr 30, 15 at 10:32am
Megapot125

quote guilmon93950
OMG I hate that essay. I've seen it all over the place.

1. "This IS proof that digimon are real." Um, proof? Where? All that was given was a bunch of people's feelings and claims to things that probably never happenned. There is nothing there to make a skeptic believe it, theres jsut a bunch of stuff to help those who do beleive it be more confident in themselves. If your going to give proof, atleast give some photographic evidence. Tell me, why should we believe an Elecmon appeared before a girl and her mother? You telling me you read someone write about it doesn't make it proof.

2. "Our dreams: Many of the believers are suddenly having a flood of dreams of dark Digimon trying to stop us." Since when are dreams proof. I had a dream that I was making out with Brittany Spears. Did I really make out with Brittany Spears? No. Does Brittany Spears suddenly have a crush on me? No. Does Brittany Spears even know who I am? No. What makes you think that because you dream about something, it's true?

3. "Almost all of us are recieving waves a terrible feelings, fear, depression, and ect. No, we are not imagining these feelings, they are too strong, too often, and happen to too many people." There are many sources of fear, depression, etc. other than evil digimon instilling them in you. If it were proof for something like that then you could also use it to "prove" that mew Two was controlling your feelings or you were getting bad vives from an impending attack of Saiyans. Feelings can come from a variiety of real life things such as accumulated stress from every day life, people treating you badly, or even chemical imbalances in the brain, which they have pills for. So yes, although it COULD have been an evil digimon giving you those feelings, it is very unlikely, and the presence of those feelings doesn't prove that it happenned.

4. "Many of us have digivices, and lately they have been acting up. They will go into battle mode without the owner moving, moving triggers battle, and computers sometimes act werid around them." Electrnics tend to malfunction. it's been happenning forever, and there have been many scientific reasons explaining it. Saying that all the electronic malfunctions that recently happenned to you is the result of digimon is like saying that it's the result of alien nanobots. It is in no way proving that digimon exist. It should be entirely obvious. I can't seem to explain it better why your logic fails.

4. "One person I read, she had made her digimon and saved it, then she looked in her picture and there was another one, looking exactly like the first only drastic color change. My own computer saved two art works and two letters. The letter told my to help them, find them, it was in there. And one just said digivolve." Ok I can hardly understand what you're saying here, but theres a few points I'd like to make. 1. computers tend to malfunction. A color change in an image file can be the result of lost data. the file responcible for the color you have in it could be corrupted, then bumping a different color to take its place. 2. Why should we believe you? Ya know what? I have a pokemon. I caught them in the wild. it's true, I'm stroaking my charmander as we speak. There, do you believe me? 3. Digivolve is a dub term. In japan, they simply use the word evolve. if digimon were real, don't you think the terms used would be those that were originally applied to them, and that were applied to them more often?

5. "Some of the believers are actually getting emails from digimon!!" 1. Why should we believe that? There isn't even an attachment of one of the emails, just a statement that it took place. You didn't even give the names of those who got the emails. 2. Who says they're from digimon, and not from people pretending to be digimon. There are plenty of people who will email you and say they are 16 year old girls and they are really 40 year old men. Don't believe everything you read online.

6. "Most of us are feeling more and more in tune with our digimon." What does that even mean? In tune with your digimon? You mean your crappy v-pet? a program written by some guy who probably isn't paid enough, and then mass produced and sold at 20 bucks a pop. You're feeling more in tune with that? It's such a simple program, it isn't capable of A.I. If your freakin desktop computer isn't capable of A.I., if military computers with multiple freaking tera bytes of HD space and ram (a tera byte is 1000 gigabytes) are not capable of A.I., what makes you think your crappy little handheld device you bought for 19.99 is?

7. "Some of us have also actually went where our dreams were. Example: One friend was having a race with Digimon, she was tired in the dream, then a wolf held her under water. When she awoke she was wet and her legs aching." 1. Again, why the heck should we believe what you heard from some person? 2. Even if she's telling the truth, there are a bunch of better reasons why, such as she wet the bed, she had a leg cramp, she over worked her legs during that day, she sweats a lot during the night. Why should we believe that a digimon is responcible for it?

I'd love it if digimon existed. I want digimon to exist. I think they do in soem parallel universe which I explained earlier, if if they exist, they exist within the constraints of science, as do you, and everything else around you. Half the reasons you gave us even conflict with the laws of physics. There is no proof, and no reason to believe your claims.
KILL THE NON-BELIEVER!!!! Jk but seriously, this is real! MY Digimon partner, Burndramon (Don't try to find him on the digimon wiki, they don't know about him), has been edgy, too!

Apr 30, 15 at 10:23am
Megapot125

Digimon are real! I've met some, including my partner Digimon!

Mar 07, 15 at 9:55pm
★Love♥

tu el que tiene a la imagende veemon , yo te creo sabes xq? al igual que tu e tenido esperiencias extrañas , pero son semejantes a las tuyas .
1. Yo le resaba a Dios que me digera si son reales , despues de mucho suplicar , un dia cuando dormia un wargreimon se paro en un ecenario totalmente blanco donde me dijo que si eran reales y en ese preciso momento me sentia como si estuviera alfrentede el , cuando ,el me dijo el se fue.
2. despues de esa linda experiencia yo veia como som ras en las noches ssto duro dario tiempo masomeno 1 año.
3. En el transcurso del tiempo empeze a soñar con ellos, eran cosas raras y lo que me impreciono de 3 cosas fue que .1 me ponian como pruebas al principio .2 me empezaron como intentar capturarme y yo me escapaba y en eso aparecian personas o digimon.3 estofue mas extraño , habia policias y me señalaron y yo me di cuenta entonces empeze a correr , en eso pateo a un policia y el se parte en 2 y de la cintira para abajo era un veemon y pasa lo mismo con los demas.
Voy aclarar esto , YO NO ESTOY INVENTANDONADA , aparte despues de esto "YO" vi a veemon antes que soñara con los policias .
Y estoy soñando aun despues de 4 años seguidos , les digo esto xq soñe con un grupo de niños elegidos y en esos estaba yo . y estaba otro grupo que se ueron igual que el la 1 temporada de digimon aventure , era como un arcoiris.