Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World: Dawn » Can Digimon be real?! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 07 at 7:52pmLonewolf04

I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 16 at 10:44am
DeacSM

yes because all digimon are data and at the rate we are going for all the tech someone must of eventually found a way to go to the digital world and become digital and also neo newbie what would your partner be

Apr 20, 16 at 7:02am
Jefferflonk

Maybe

Apr 20, 16 at 7:01am
Jefferflonk

I and I came in here thinking that the was the most stupidest question in the world

Apr 18, 16 at 3:14pm
caleb

now that i think of it ' i'm always seeing lights go around my backyard and i think that it's either a digimons soul or a portal to the digital world. but on the other hand it could ninjamon watching me.

Apr 18, 16 at 3:00pm
caleb

when ever i play digimon world ds in the battle song i can encript the words help me and in the theme song of the game i can encript the words tamer help me and i encript that at digicentral too! i wonder what it means?

Apr 06, 16 at 8:48am
A Friend

I believe they are. Keep an eye out for other things and listen. Follow what feels right. May you find what your looking for.

If you give up you are only a victim of yourself.

Mar 27, 16 at 5:30am
King Digimon

DIGIMON ARE REAL BECAUSE I ALWAYS FEEL THAT IM MISSING SOMETHING AND I NEED TO HELP SONEONE ALSO I GET DREAMS. WERE IM WALKING AROUND WITH A GATOMON ???? SO U NON BELIEVERS WILL BE SO JEALOUS WEN US BELIEVERS OPEN A DIGIGATE AND GET OUR DIGIPARTNERS AND SAVE DA WORLD

Mar 27, 16 at 5:23am
King Digimon

I BELIEVE BECAUSE i always feel that im missing something and i need to help someone also i have dreams wich im walking around with a gatomon . SO YOU NON BELIEVERS WILL BE SO JEALOUS WEN US BELIEVERS OPEN A DIGIGATE AND GET DIGI PATNERS

Mar 05, 16 at 6:50am
Produce

My digimon is tokomon

Mar 04, 16 at 10:50pm
CaramelCookie

quote Zeon I
They could since all Digimon are computer data.
Now that I've thought of it, I'm getting paranoid with the thought of a Digimon watching me behind the screen.