Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Party 4 » General Mario Party 4 Discussion! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 02 at 6:12pmLuigi Number 1

Here is where you can talk about anything that is about Mario Party 4. I really like Mario Party 4, and I can't wait for it to be released!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 19, 13 at 11:18pm
PichuRules

I feel like a lot of the 1 vs. 3 mini-games in MP6 gave a pretty big advantage to the one player such as Ray of Fright, Crate and Peril, and Ball Dozers. But overall, 6 had some great mini-games.

Jul 19, 11 at 5:36am
Rainvainz

quote FoneBoneFan15
I never played Mario Party 4. I played Mario Party 6 and some of the mini-games, like Ray of Fright is annoying.
Aw, I see. I really liked Mario Party 4, but playing 6 is also great! 6 has more mini-games and a WAY better mini-games mode. Ray of Fright is annoying for the three, but I can usually win in less than five seconds as the one.

Jul 19, 11 at 4:05am
FoneBoneFan15

quote Rainvainz
quote FoneBoneFan15
In Cheep Cheep Sweep, have fun practicing!

Thanks, man! It's really the only game I'm awful at now. I used to be really horrible at right oar left as well, but finally became good at it later on.

Have you played many of the mini-games? Do you have trouble with any?
I never played Mario Party 4. I played Mario Party 6 and some of the mini-games, like Ray of Fright is annoying.

Jul 16, 11 at 3:17pm
Rainvainz

quote FoneBoneFan15

Thanks, man! It's really the only game I'm awful at now. I used to be really horrible at right oar left as well, but finally became good at it later on.

Have you played many of the mini-games? Do you have trouble with any?

Jul 16, 11 at 4:05am
FoneBoneFan15

quote Rainvainz
quote LT23
I agree. ;]

To be honest, it kinda annoys me. >.< It's the one with the nets and you have to catch the fish/cheep cheeps isn't it? However slow I walk they still swim away, sometimes I actually walk up slow enough to catch them but my net scares them instead... Luckily my team mate usually wins for me, haha. ;D

That's Cheep Cheep Sweep. I never win that game! I always chase the first and gather them in one area and then the other team swoops in and steals them! Soemtimes I block their goal on purpose to keep them from putting any fish in while my team mate catches the fish for our team.

Jul 15, 11 at 1:16am
Rainvainz

quote LT23
I agree. ;]

To be honest, it kinda annoys me. >.< It's the one with the nets and you have to catch the fish/cheep cheeps isn't it? However slow I walk they still swim away, sometimes I actually walk up slow enough to catch them but my net scares them instead... Luckily my team mate usually wins for me, haha. ;D

That's Cheep Cheep Sweep. I never win that game! I always chase the first and gather them in one area and then the other team swoops in and steals them! Soemtimes I block their goal on purpose to keep them from putting any fish in while my team mate catches the fish for our team.

May 26, 11 at 4:11am
FoneBoneFan15

I rarely watched Mario Party 4 on Youtube.

May 24, 11 at 8:52pm
LT23

I agree. ;]

May 24, 11 at 4:31pm
Rainvainz

How does everybody feel about Cheep Cheep Sweep? I like the game, but I can never win. I even try to block the other team by walking into them and standing between them and their goal.

Dungeon Duos was so much fun because it was the perfect blend of teamwork. It had so many different parts as well.

May 14, 11 at 12:50pm
Thrawn

Yeah I really like dungeon duos one of my most liked minigames.