Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Silent Hill 2 » Mobile Intel (R) 945GM Express Chip Family Flashlight bug » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 10 at 3:44am
Nic

Just guest, thank you very much it worked for me!!!

Jul 17, 08 at 4:02pm
Frank0393

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=8m0vpKbFelE

Sep 09, 07 at 8:51am
just guest

Open "devices.fix" in notepad and add line "HACK DX_CONFIG_USE_VERTEX_SHADERS 0" (without quotes, of course) after line "VENDOR Intel 8086".

Sep 05, 07 at 1:00pm
jetgrindradio808

Yeah I have heard about the flashligh issues in other threads but those seem to have dealt with Radion graphic cards and the like.I have also seen a solution for the Mobile Intel 915 Express Chip but obviously my chip is different so different procedures need to be taken.

So in short how do I fix the flashlight bug in Silent Hill 2 for the PC.As you know whenever I turn it on the entire room goes black or everything but my character messes up.

help please?