Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Silent Hill 2 » Mobile Intel (R) 945GM Express Chip Family Flashlight bug » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 10 at 3:44am
Nic

Just guest, thank you very much it worked for me!!!

Jul 17, 08 at 4:02pm
Frank0393

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=8m0vpKbFelE

Sep 09, 07 at 8:51am
just guest

Open "devices.fix" in notepad and add line "HACK DX_CONFIG_USE_VERTEX_SHADERS 0" (without quotes, of course) after line "VENDOR Intel 8086".

Sep 05, 07 at 1:00pm
jetgrindradio808

Yeah I have heard about the flashligh issues in other threads but those seem to have dealt with Radion graphic cards and the like.I have also seen a solution for the Mobile Intel 915 Express Chip but obviously my chip is different so different procedures need to be taken.

So in short how do I fix the flashlight bug in Silent Hill 2 for the PC.As you know whenever I turn it on the entire room goes black or everything but my character messes up.

help please?