Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II » Trouble with Urulooke hero unlock. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 22, 12 at 7:39pm
Logan55

heh well this comes slightly late... but for anybody else with this trouble, the fire drakes that you create from your fortress count as heroes. Basically anything that appears in the hero menu does. Stay away from bats... easiest way to lose it

Mar 17, 10 at 2:24am
bestman1110

if u dont know already firedrakes count as heros. trust me i did it before. i have the hero. and i had to restart the whole campain like 5 times when my heros died.

May 17, 08 at 6:15pm
the_kitty_sniper

It may also be that builders count as Heroes. Avoid them dying by hiding them in tunnels, as you're liable to be struck by multiple arrow volleys.

Jan 01, 08 at 4:55pm
srgfenner

Powers can be a bitch dont ya think? FOr example** (They consider any effective power that comes on the battlefield and fights a hero such as *Ballrog, *Firedrake, *Dragons, *you get the point... so try it without powers that come to the battlefield as a "body" form.. like only use reign of fire and stuff like that.

Sep 03, 07 at 10:55pm
Andthehat

I know to unlock Urulooke you have to complete the evil campaign without a hero dying. And I havn't had a problem with this until the last mission, Rivendell. I have beat it four times now and three times it has said I created 5 heroes and lost 3 and once it said I created 6 heroes and lost 1. Only thing is I havn't created or lost any heroes, at leat I don't think I have.

I start out with Gorkill and throughout the mission get the three Nazgul, Mouth of Sauraun, Sauraun, two fellbeast, and the Witch-king. I do not make any new heroes from my fortress and at the end of the mission none of my heroes have died and they all have full health. But it keeps saying on the stat screen that I am creating and losing heroes.

Has anyone beat this without any heroes dying? What could be happening?

Oh and I also beat it on my friends Xbox with his game and it said the same thing that I created 5 and lost 3. So I don't think it is just my game.