Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Play xbox 360 on a computer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 03, 07 at 5:09pmPeterguz

I was just wondering if theres a way to play xbox 360 on your computer and how to hook it up. It would be sick to be able to play xbox on your computer.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 03, 12 at 2:56pm
pugdaddy

Need some help understanding how to hook up the xbox to a pc. I have the cable you guys are talking about. Now what do i do about the sound? Will the sound be coming through the pc? Do I use Windows Media Player to play the xbox? I currently use my computer to watch tv through. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Oct 26, 12 at 10:34am
FrankGent

are you able to play 360 games on your computer?

Jul 04, 11 at 2:04am
Supernova1332

quote qwertyasdfgh
is there a program that i can use to play an xbox game on my pc?
Yes but talk about console emulation is strictly forbidden here, just google it and you should get plenty of relevant hits.

Jul 04, 11 at 1:55am
qwertyasdfgh

is there a program that i can use to play an xbox game on my pc?

Jan 17, 11 at 6:11am
VeGiTAX2

If it's a TV Tuner and you don't have the software I would suggest DScaler to try and get it to translate the input signal for you.

Jan 12, 11 at 10:52pm
Vazza

quote Peyton Lambert
can you actually hook it up to a hp computer?
Yeah, i have a hp computer and i have a audio and video inputs, and how do i play on my xbox from through the pc onto my screen?

Jul 27, 10 at 1:28am
ghost_of_starscream

i use high definition liquid crystal display television with both VGA and HDMI inputs.

i run the 360 to the HDMI for the 1080p, and the nvidia GPU in the pc wired to the VGA.

then all you gotta do is change inputs on the remote,you're good to go. it's good to invest in one that has as many inputs as possible so you can hook all your peripherals up to it.

only problem with that is maintaining batteries in the remote or you actually have to get up and switch inputs on the television,lol,just like the olden days of yore.

no wonder we have an obesity problem in our country. it's the darned remote controls.

Jul 25, 10 at 8:16pm
DarkRyderx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJj1E0FWXMc&feature=related.....i jus found it at on youtube and thee guy was making a video i think you can put A XBOX AND XBOX 360 AND PS3 AND WII AND PS 1,2 AND PSP and he is from japan i think remeber now all japanese makes thee most finest tech stuff than in thee U,S lol hahaha

Jan 25, 09 at 9:18pm
Dogsbaby

Having bought a switchbox and the VGA cable, I'll link to what I bought.

VGA Cable

I can't link to the ebay page where I got my switchbox, but search on ebay for "VGA Switchbox" and you should find some.

Pretty nice setup too. Easy to switch between them and my 22" Envision LCD monitor looks awesome on the resolution I have.

Jan 25, 09 at 8:07pm
predator1584

Can you tell me how to find the product on Newegg? Like maybe a possible link?