Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller » The Sacred Beast Cards! ! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 02, 07 at 12:27pmGilford5

How do u get the sacred beast cards on yugioh spirit caller from kagemaru does he have to summon them then u kill them and i have completed the game i am not on the endless night when the earthquake happens i am after that when i can duel kagemaru freely how many times do i have to beat him plz tell me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 11 at 12:04am
00mark00

then again,im good at this stuff so guess yall will hafta learn,dnt mess wit tha best

Aug 24, 11 at 12:02am
00mark00

i made a deck around tha god cards easy,jst have big defence monsters,few attack & traps thatll keep u safe,put a jinzo in though cuz even though it says nothin can affect them,tryst me,it can

Apr 21, 08 at 6:08pm
meandeck duelist

use 1 of yugis decks iif ya wana put slifer in

Apr 16, 08 at 9:18am
FubY

yp it is i have them now i also have the god cards as well now not easy to make a deck around them tho so i prob wont bother wih them.

Apr 14, 08 at 9:25pm
meandeck duelist

it is i got raveil lord of phantasams btw he is strongest
but i dont like him if ya get hamon lord of stricking thunder ill swap:colored:

RANDOM SMILES ARE AWSOME:cool:

Apr 02, 08 at 12:04pm
FubY

i tried getting the sacred beast cards for about six months and im still without them.
i dont think its possible to get them tbh

Feb 11, 08 at 8:10pm
meandeck duelist

get adhesice explosive lvl 3 spirit duel him till he regisiters get jelly bean man out keep dueling till he gives sorry cant tell ya the number

Sep 02, 07 at 12:27pm
Gilford5

How do u get the sacred beast cards on yugioh spirit caller from kagemaru does he have to summon them then u kill them and i have completed the game i am not on the endless night when the earthquake happens i am after that when i can duel kagemaru freely how many times do i have to beat him plz tell me