Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller » The Sacred Beast Cards! ! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 02, 07 at 12:27pmGilford5

How do u get the sacred beast cards on yugioh spirit caller from kagemaru does he have to summon them then u kill them and i have completed the game i am not on the endless night when the earthquake happens i am after that when i can duel kagemaru freely how many times do i have to beat him plz tell me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 11 at 12:04am
00mark00

then again,im good at this stuff so guess yall will hafta learn,dnt mess wit tha best

Aug 24, 11 at 12:02am
00mark00

i made a deck around tha god cards easy,jst have big defence monsters,few attack & traps thatll keep u safe,put a jinzo in though cuz even though it says nothin can affect them,tryst me,it can

Apr 21, 08 at 6:08pm
meandeck duelist

use 1 of yugis decks iif ya wana put slifer in

Apr 16, 08 at 9:18am
FubY

yp it is i have them now i also have the god cards as well now not easy to make a deck around them tho so i prob wont bother wih them.

Apr 14, 08 at 9:25pm
meandeck duelist

it is i got raveil lord of phantasams btw he is strongest
but i dont like him if ya get hamon lord of stricking thunder ill swap:colored:

RANDOM SMILES ARE AWSOME:cool:

Apr 02, 08 at 12:04pm
FubY

i tried getting the sacred beast cards for about six months and im still without them.
i dont think its possible to get them tbh

Feb 11, 08 at 8:10pm
meandeck duelist

get adhesice explosive lvl 3 spirit duel him till he regisiters get jelly bean man out keep dueling till he gives sorry cant tell ya the number

Sep 02, 07 at 12:27pm
Gilford5

How do u get the sacred beast cards on yugioh spirit caller from kagemaru does he have to summon them then u kill them and i have completed the game i am not on the endless night when the earthquake happens i am after that when i can duel kagemaru freely how many times do i have to beat him plz tell me