Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » Stuck on the gnome village (possible progression blocker) » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 07 at 1:43pmcompound84

hi, basically i setup my jobs as 2 warriors a thief and a white mage, went up the dragons mountain, met Dech (sp??) obtained the first "mini" scroll, went into the healing forest obtained the second one.... now i understand that i need to be able to shrink every one of my party to enter the gnome village, but my white mage only has the ability to cast 3 2nd level spells, leaving one of my guys without being shrunk

i figured i change my thief to a white mage and battle for a bit until he gains the ability to cast a 2nd level spell...... now in the summary it shows he has 0/3 and has done for ages, so i figure that he needs to rest or restore at one of those fountai type things... but given the location and the lack of access to any kind of inn or fountain it seems that it is impossible for him to recharge the MP required to cast the one required spell

is this the end for my game? 6 hours wasted?.... quite disapointed if this is as its the first FF game ive actually got into, not usually my type of game, and figured a bug like this would have been found

shut me up if im completely missing the point on this and that there is an easy solution... thanks alot

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 12 at 5:20pm
thecrow82

Only have level one spells and can't go anywhere

Jul 22, 12 at 9:18pm
The masked man

after you jump from dragons peak its on the lower left forrest. make sure every one is mini

Jul 16, 12 at 10:18pm
R4lo

Where is the gnome village my guys R already mini but can't find the village

Oct 22, 11 at 5:44am
idave4321

My iPhone seems to freeze and drop out as soon as I go to the village, I shrunk all members, not sure what's causing it :/

Aug 31, 07 at 5:30pm
yullyuk

quote am3930
What dose his level matter?
he could level to gain more mp on his mage, becuase he said he only had 3 on one level

Aug 31, 07 at 3:07pm
compound84

aghhh damn my stupidity lol, thanks alot guys.... im sure i tried that lake quickly before, must just have not hit the collision point when trying it, the name "healing" did make me think about it, figured there was a hidden potion somewhere or something

NICE ONE!!!!!

Aug 31, 07 at 2:48pm
am3930

What dose his level matter?

Aug 31, 07 at 2:46pm
yullyuk

seriously i agree with am3930, 'HEALING' forest, doesn't get anymore obvious than that... also wats ur level?

Aug 31, 07 at 2:34pm
am3930

In addition to that, do you have any ****ing idea what the healing forest is? You know, there is a good reason there are three springs there.

Aug 31, 07 at 2:17pm
Eliwood the Slayer

There's an option at the bottom when you pick who you shrink that says "everyone" or something in the lines of that. Use that one.