Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Paper Mario » Please Help!! Paper Mario!!! How Do I Sell My Badges?!! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 29, 07 at 8:03pmVipjoshlarue23

I Remember Playing Paper Mario when i was a kid and i got it for the VC now and I know there is a way to sell my Badges For Money!? But How do i Do It? Who Do I sell Them To? Plese Help me out on this.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 16, 13 at 12:02pm
Bowser

There isn't a way to sell 'em on the original Paper Mario. -.-

Sep 12, 12 at 7:51pm
Edward Johnson

quote papermariou
quote Craftyboy
quote Vipjoshlarue23
I Remember Playing Paper Mario when i was a kid and i got it for the VC now and I know there is a way to sell my Badges For Money!? But How do i Do It? Who Do I sell Them To? Plese Help me out on this.
As of now I have seen no possible way to sell your badges to anybody anywhere.
Nope, you can't sell any badges like in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It's lame. I accidentally bought one I didn't like and I got broke... Too bad

--Pprmrufn

in paper mario:the thousand year door you can sell badges at the badge shop....unless youve never been there so you wouldnt know about it

May 31, 08 at 3:55pm
papermariou

I also forgot to say I finished the game and you can't sell a badge on any world.

May 31, 08 at 3:55pm
papermariou

quote Craftyboy
quote Vipjoshlarue23
Nope, you can't sell any badges like in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It's lame. I accidentally bought one I didn't like and I got broke... Too bad

--Pprmrufn

Mar 07, 08 at 10:40pm
Craftyboy

quote Vipjoshlarue23

Jan 04, 08 at 10:25pm
videogamemaster207

yeah, you can't sell badges in the original paper mario. you can only buy them.

Aug 29, 07 at 10:48pm
Chekkaa

I don't think you can sell badges in this Paper Mario, only in the second one, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.

Aug 29, 07 at 8:03pm
Vipjoshlarue23