Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Paper Mario » Please Help!! Paper Mario!!! How Do I Sell My Badges?!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 29, 07 at 8:03pmVipjoshlarue23

I Remember Playing Paper Mario when i was a kid and i got it for the VC now and I know there is a way to sell my Badges For Money!? But How do i Do It? Who Do I sell Them To? Plese Help me out on this.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 16, 13 at 12:02pm
Bowser

There isn't a way to sell 'em on the original Paper Mario. -.-

Sep 12, 12 at 7:51pm
Edward Johnson

quote papermariou
quote Craftyboy
quote Vipjoshlarue23
I Remember Playing Paper Mario when i was a kid and i got it for the VC now and I know there is a way to sell my Badges For Money!? But How do i Do It? Who Do I sell Them To? Plese Help me out on this.
As of now I have seen no possible way to sell your badges to anybody anywhere.
Nope, you can't sell any badges like in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It's lame. I accidentally bought one I didn't like and I got broke... Too bad

--Pprmrufn

in paper mario:the thousand year door you can sell badges at the badge shop....unless youve never been there so you wouldnt know about it

May 31, 08 at 3:55pm
papermariou

I also forgot to say I finished the game and you can't sell a badge on any world.

May 31, 08 at 3:55pm
papermariou

quote Craftyboy
quote Vipjoshlarue23
Nope, you can't sell any badges like in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It's lame. I accidentally bought one I didn't like and I got broke... Too bad

--Pprmrufn

Mar 07, 08 at 10:40pm
Craftyboy

quote Vipjoshlarue23

Jan 04, 08 at 10:25pm
videogamemaster207

yeah, you can't sell badges in the original paper mario. you can only buy them.

Aug 29, 07 at 10:48pm
Chekkaa

I don't think you can sell badges in this Paper Mario, only in the second one, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.

Aug 29, 07 at 8:03pm
Vipjoshlarue23