Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Vertical bird » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 07 at 2:30amDragon179

I need some help with The mission vertical bird, I kill all the guys then I destroy the 2 hydras I don't need then I destroy the one that chases me. I get to the ships kill 2 and then I hit the cliff and ka-Blamo I am wasted. I don't care if you give me a cheat code cuz I use em on this save.

Can someone give me some help? I don't need a full guide just maybe the order I should destroy the ships or something helpfull

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 15, 13 at 1:55pm
ratman

one very easy way i did the mission was land the plane close to where the boats are and then run to the boats and take them out with my heat seeking rocket launcher and then take out the planes with the same launcher . and then ran back to the plane, took off and then landed in the deserted air strip.

Sep 02, 07 at 10:01am
ninten kid

its gonna be a normal guide.. with a faq at the end and easter eggs and credits at the front with the name and the guide in the middle,

if your truly gta legend you'll stay and help with the guide i am a gta fan

Sep 01, 07 at 11:10pm
Zeek

quote SRU_ Benji
lol w/e ill look out for your guides l8r on k?
Yeah ok there going to be called GTA legend's and ninten moron's guides to the supernatural stuff in san andreas.

Jokes.

Sep 01, 07 at 4:08am
SRU_ Benji

lol w/e ill look out for your guides l8r on k?

Sep 01, 07 at 12:49am
Zeek

quote ninten kid
deal nice doing business with you chummmmmm... p

jokes
Yeah dunn deal sun with d-o-w-n s-y-n-d-r-o-m-e.

Jokes.

Aug 31, 07 at 9:59am
ninten kid

deal nice doing business with you chummmmmm... p

jokes

Aug 30, 07 at 2:20am
Zeek

quote ninten kid
we can work together? make one guide im great at finding easter eggs and glitches while you find vechiles and weapons

Yeah we can make a guide that discovers and explores every myth,weapon etc.,etc...

Aug 29, 07 at 9:48am
ninten kid

we will! i don't even know you much

Aug 29, 07 at 9:44am
Ville_Valo

Don't bother, there are more than enough perfectly accurate and descriptive guides already.

Aug 29, 07 at 9:32am
ninten kid

we can work together? make one guide im great at finding easter eggs and glitches while you find vechiles and weapons