Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock » XBOX Live Updates/Marketplace Content » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 07 at 2:24amDragoniteBallZ

BioShock Demo now available.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 08, 07 at 2:59am
thecandyman328

this needs an update badly...
New up date came out a few days ago. Gives you a few extra plasmids you can buy and fixes a few bugs. Free of charge.

Sep 04, 07 at 1:22pm
aprilnaut

Yeah screw that...I went ahead and bought it. Definately the raddest game I've played in a loooong time.
My 360 had finally downloaded the EA Skate demo without me knowing though, so when I went to clear the Bioshock dL, I had a surprise waiting for me! That game's looking pretty sweet too...

Sep 03, 07 at 12:30am
aprilnaut

You've got a point there. It's just that I just recently got my own 360, and I'm finding my dL's are hella slow. I want to download a bunch of stuff from the marketplace, but it all takes forever.

Sep 02, 07 at 10:52pm
Jacknife

Well, I'd just go out and get the game at this point.

Sep 02, 07 at 10:46pm
aprilnaut

I can't get the demo to download. It's seriously doing 1% every 15 minutes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Aug 22, 07 at 8:21pm
Sereph

quote LordMaChao
It turns green instead of red (like usual) and the alarm goes off right away when it spots the Splicers looting the Big Daddy (dot by count down is now blue). The bots (who are yellow for neutral to you) pwn them easily.

I also noticed the pipe mini game seemed quite a bit more difficult compared to hacking bots. Maybe I'm mixing up difficulty settings though. Played the demo quite a bit of times.
Notice the meter at the beginning of the hacking sequence. When the needle is further to the right, the hacking minigame will be brutally tough, when it's further to the left it's going to be really damn easy.

Eventually you'll be able to hack everything, even if it's a really difficult hack (especially later on in the game when you get little things to help you out).

Aug 16, 07 at 11:16pm
LordMaChao

It turns green instead of red (like usual) and the alarm goes off right away when it spots the Splicers looting the Big Daddy (dot by count down is now blue). The bots (who are yellow for neutral to you) pwn them easily.

I also noticed the pipe mini game seemed quite a bit more difficult compared to hacking bots. Maybe I'm mixing up difficulty settings though. Played the demo quite a bit of times.

Aug 16, 07 at 10:07pm
Steel Magnolia

What happens when you hack the security camera? I haven't tried to hack that yet...

Aug 16, 07 at 4:58am
softwarehardwareguy

AWESOME, i hacked everything the second time, bots (you can only hack a max of 2 at a time) the security camera and even the turrent in the toilet (not the one behind the gate)
WHY MUST I WAIT A WEEK?!?!?!?!?!

Aug 13, 07 at 3:31pm
DragoniteBallZ

Just wait. Sometimes it does that but the download is really well up there. The meter really isnt that accurate. Also consider at the moment a lot of people are downloading it.