Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Super Paper Mario » Want to be level 99 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 07 at 8:10pmsonic111

this is a trick i found on GameFaqs

Want to be level 99?

Use mario for this trick. The pixl Carrie is optional and makes it much easier to do.

Go to chapter 1-1. When you get to final area, get the star from the item block and destroy everything in front of you (most importantly the pipes). Head back through 2 doors, so that when you go back to the final area (where you got the star), all of the enemies will be back. Kill every enemy except the purple squog (the enemy that shoots projectiles at you). As soon as every other enemy is killed, let the squog walk all the way to the left. When he turns around to walk to the right, let him pass under the item block the star came out of. There should be a long clear run all the way from the item block and the finish. As soon as he walks under the item block, let him see you and he will shoot his projectile. Jump on the projectile to destroy it and gain 10 points. As you bounce, hold the 2 button to keep mario in the air as long as possible. This will give the squog enough time to shoot another projectile. You need to land on the next shot without touching the ground. Every time you land on the projectile he will see you and fire another. If you can land on them consecutively you will gain 10 more points from each successful bounce. Keep bouncing and you will eventually get as much as 20,000 points per bounce. Before you get to the end of the screen you will have gained around 20 million points.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 9:18am
Greenmanny

Why isn't anyone responding?

Jul 19, 12 at 10:07am
Greenymanny

I'm just here to help!

Jul 10, 12 at 12:55pm
Greenmanny

Greenmanny and Greenymanny are both me. Oops! : P

Jul 10, 12 at 12:53pm
Greenmanny

Believe it or not, there's a way to get 999 HP and 999 Power! Go to Flipside B1 (the coffee shop) and flip into 3D. Go down the Golden Pipe. It's an arcade! (Cool Fact: You can play an arcade games as Mario, Peach, Bowser, or Luigi! Just walk through the arcade door as the character you want to play as!) 1 Flipside Token costs 3 Coins. Have 999 Coins and buy 333 Flipside Tokens. When you get 2500 Flipside Tokens (by either buying them or earning them in games) you can by a Power Plus or an HP Plus! HP Plus's give you 5 more HP points. Power Plus's give you 1 more Attack point. Hope this helped! (You can use my Amazy Dayzee Card Trick to help you get Coins, if you want to buy the Flipside Tokens) Again, hope this helped! This is Greenmanny signing off!

Jul 10, 12 at 12:52pm
Greenmanny

Believe it or not, there's a way to get 999 HP and 999 Power! Go to Flipside B1 (the coffee shop) and flip into 3D. Go down the Golden Pipe. It's an arcade! (Cool Fact: You can play an arcade gams as Mario, Peach, Bowser, or Luigi! Just walk through the arcade door as the character you want to play as!) 1 Flipside Token costs 3 Coins. Have 999 Coins and buy 333 Flipside Tokens. When you get 2500 Flipside Tokens (by either buying them or earning them in games) you can by a Power Plus or an HP Plus! HP Plus's give you 5 more HP points. Power Plus's give you 1 more Attack point. Hope this helped! (You can use my Amazy Dayzee Card Trick to help you get Coins, if you want to buy the Flipside Tokens) Again, hope this helped! This is Greenmanny signing off!

Jun 20, 12 at 7:42pm
FoneBoneFan15

Cool tricks, I also want to be at level 99 in RPG games.

Jun 18, 12 at 8:39am
Greenmanny

You can also buy 10 Catch Card SP Cards from Flopside's Card Shop near Mirror Hall. Then go to Flipside's Tower and go to Chapter 5-2. Go to the room to where the Yoshi Statue is and flip into 3-D. Catch an Amazy Dayzee. Go back 2 doors and then go back into the room where the Yoshi Statue is catch another Amazy Dayzee. Use all of your Catch Card SP Cards this way and go back to Flopside's Card Shop. Sell 3 of them and buy another 10 Catch Card SP Cards. Go back to Flipside's Tower... etc. Do this 20 times and you will have 140 Amazy Dayzee Cards. You can buy 87 Gold Medals to get 870,000 Score every time you this.

Jun 18, 12 at 8:30am
Greenymanny

You could also buy 9-10 Catch Card SP Cards in Flopside near Mirror Hall. Go to Flipside's Tower and go to Chapter 5-2. Go to the room where the Yoshi Statue is and flip into 3-D. Catch an Amazy Dayzee and then go back 2 doors. Go back to where the Yoshi Statue is and catch another Amazy Dayzee. Use all of your Catch Card SP Cards that way and sell 3 of them back in Flopside and buy 9-10 Catch Card SP Cards. Then go back to Flipside's Tower... etc. When you have 140 Amazy Daayzee Cards (You have done this 20 times with 10 Catch Card SP Cards) You can buy Gold Medals from Notso (Flopside Floor 2). You get 870,000 Score every time you do this. Best of all, no skills required! :-) Well, maybe Dashell. (You get him by doing the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials, Flipside B2).

Aug 20, 07 at 2:48pm
Overlord Goomba

quote snapperfishes
There's a easier trick. Buy 10 shock shells from flipside, then enter world 8-4. Use the shock shell and follow it down the corridor using dashell. At the end of the corridor use the return pipe and repeat again. I forgot how many pts you get for each run, but enough to rise a level every one and a half run.
I'm the one who subbmited that cheat.

Aug 20, 07 at 1:34pm
snapperfishes

There's a easier trick. Buy 10 shock shells from flipside, then enter world 8-4. Use the shock shell and follow it down the corridor using dashell. At the end of the corridor use the return pipe and repeat again. I forgot how many pts you get for each run, but enough to rise a level every one and a half run.