Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tekken Tag Tournament » Favourite Character? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 25, 02 at 1:01pmTheDarkAngel

Please tell me your favourite characters and why you like them. My personal favourite is Bryan though I don't always use him as sometimes he is slightly ineffective in Tag matches and does not work well with certaion characters such as Jin because together they do not have a blend of fighting styles they both use power punches and kicks.
Also, I think that Bryan looks very very very very stupid when he is bald.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 18, 14 at 7:17am
treece265

Hwoarang, Julia, Xiaoyu and Jin

Aug 16, 10 at 7:25pm
anonym

Favorites: Roger, Paul, Lee, Armor King, Bryan

Nov 16, 09 at 3:16am
SonGoku11

To be honest, I actually just got this game. It was my first time playing a Tekken game in a while.

I'd have to say Kazuya, he's just easy to use, yet effective. I usually team him up with Devil, since he turns into Devil, rather than the usual off-screen-on-screen thing. Plus, their styles of play aren't too different, so I don't have to take a while to adjust to an entirely new moveset. (Makes me wonder if the developers had the anime Devilman in mind...)

I WANT to say Yoshimitsu, but I was disappointed that he didn't use his sword the same way that Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu does. (I've been playing SC lately, so I'm more used to that) Although I assume this Yoshimitsu is honorable like his SC counterpart, so he wouldn't use it on an unarmed opponent.

Jul 27, 09 at 1:17pm
vgf_4life

I like Nina Williams. She has quick moves so you can be creative and make your own combos. If you like to be close to a fighter, then her grappling combos are devistating. Lastly, she has some good combos in the command list. With Nina, you have to take down your opponent's health gradually then if you want, move in for the kill with her grappling techniques. It's my style of fighting which is why I like her best.

May 25, 09 at 9:31am
user74

kazuya devil kunimitsu heihachi anna armor king:)

Mar 08, 09 at 9:46pm
Youko

Kazuya, Jin, Hwoarang, Unknown, Jun, and Devil...I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Jan 29, 09 at 8:06am
GrEyCrEsT

*Devil + Jin

*Jin + Xiaoyu

*Law + Paul

Jan 13, 08 at 2:12pm
Funaki

Devil kazuya and Jin

Jan 05, 08 at 10:05am
leviwhat

hwoarang and lei

Dec 05, 07 at 11:51pm
IronFistQueen

I agree, Kazuya rocks. He's awesome =] I'd also have to say that in the newer Tekken games, Asuka is a fav. But second to Kazuya.