Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo » Rebel on the pillar of autumn » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 02 at 4:43pmthe_blindman

i did this and i thought it was pretty cool when you find captain keyes he will give you a gun go out and when you get the gun or you can go to the next room and get the AR first and run back in and shoot the captain and then the lady says the chiefs gone crazy send backup and then marines come in and are invincible you can sit there and shoot them and they will just take the shots then come back for you you can also throw a grenade on them and they will fly across the room get up and come back shooting they also lock the doors so you can't leave the room

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 25, 11 at 1:57am
Cheeseman

DannyB01 I think we should stop spamming the dead forum now. But an eight year old bump is very extreme isn't it.

May 25, 11 at 1:54am
DannyB01

quote Cheeseman

^ I figured as much. When he bumped it though it was eight years old... I think that overshadows my two year bump.

Oh easily, I don't think I've ever even seen a bump that old before!

May 25, 11 at 1:53am
Cheeseman

^ I figured as much. When he bumped it though it was eight years old... I think that overshadows my two year bump.

May 25, 11 at 1:51am
DannyB01

quote Cheeseman
DannyB01 I didn't bump it either to be honest... It was still on the first page of the forum when I posted. This place doesn't get much activity.

Oh lol yeah good point! I wasn't having a go or anything though!

May 25, 11 at 1:50am
Cheeseman

DannyB01 I didn't bump it either to be honest... It was still on the first page of the forum when I posted. This place doesn't get much activity.

May 25, 11 at 1:45am
DannyB01

quote Cheeseman
Why did you bump an old thread... again.
Says the guy bringing up a year old thread!

As this is the most recent thread now I guess I'm not bringing up an old thread, shame there's not that much activity here but I guess it's an old game. I loved this though, shooting captain keyes is a heck of a lot of fun, I did it totally by accident the first time. I believe there's an easter egg around there somewhere too where you see a Captain Keyes' heart or something in one of the rooms, can't remember how to do it though.

Creepiest easter egg's gotta be that one on 343 Guilty Spark where you get out the level and there's marines just standing there looking blankly into nothing - that creeped me out a bit. Not really an easter egg though, just a bunch of marines the bungie programmers decided to leave out without deleting or something.

Apr 06, 11 at 8:16pm
Cheeseman

Why did you bump an old thread... again.

May 27, 10 at 7:35pm
sleepingangel666

There is no way off the bridge at that point. The Marines are free to shoot you. A fun way on this part is to go to the front of the bridge into the pit and take potshots at the Marines. There all stupid since none of them follow you down. They just run around and wait for you to pop back up.

Jun 24, 02 at 5:37am
dj__saturn

quote Hank228
Yeah, i heard there was a way to unlock the doors.
Naw i dont think so...
I tried almost everything...
even in co-op it will load your partner next to you....
Which sucks....
I even tried plasma and run the hell out, but it loaded me back....

Jun 24, 02 at 5:00am
Hank228

Yeah, i heard there was a way to unlock the doors.