Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology » Radiant Armor » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 24, 07 at 5:23pmAtotheLEX

Does anybody know how to get the Radiant Armor in the game, i cannot seem to find it, i am about to enter the final stage and am level 80 and do not have the radiant armor, can someone please tell me how to get the radinat armor.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 14 at 3:00am
roks

in the mid. of the game i switch my warrior to a swordsman., but can i able to find the fencer warrior?

Oct 01, 12 at 12:47am
Zakuto

If you cleared the 'touchstone' quest then you to Doplund and look for quests which say 'Fencer (equipment name)' which are requested by Stahn read details from him. I got the whole set already and im at lvl 40.

P.S Fencer set includes sword,plate armor, guantlet, greaves, helmet and shield so you go through a lot of quests, bring enough gels as R.fencer is a bit strong if your not used to it and it has 15k hp if you want to know.

May 15, 12 at 4:31am
Jonas

Plz teach me how to get the raidiant swordsman armor guys

Dec 18, 08 at 4:17pm
grimmjaw66

all radiant trial can beaten when lvl 80?

Nov 27, 08 at 1:37am
LEZARFD

quote The_noob
ye but dont forget , u need to weild the title bearer of love or w/e its called for the radients quests to become avalible
No, you don't. I've only gotten Bearer of Love in one of my playthroughs and not having it has never kept the Radiant Quests from appearing

Nov 26, 08 at 10:05pm
askin

i want say that you will need to set the town Ailily free from ganser before the radiant quest will come up. what happen if you already pass the lvl 25 b4 the town is free. will this affect the result of getting the radiant armour?

Jan 18, 08 at 1:46pm
cloudindy

and yes there r better armours but radient is pritty good till u get used to hunting down the better stuff and gold kinght armours is sooo ugly lol but ime still geting it XD

Jan 18, 08 at 1:41pm
cloudindy

quote Chaosonearth
dude , i've play the game 3 times over and over , no such things as a radiat armour !
dont u meen radient and yes there is lol if uve played it 3 times and havent got it wtf r u playing at lol i had half of there radients the first time round

Jan 06, 08 at 8:44pm
The_noob

ye but dont forget , u need to weild the title bearer of love or w/e its called for the radients quests to become avalible

Dec 26, 07 at 5:21am
NL2

when you are in lv.35 and Kratos told you about the radiants
check the Ailily guild for mission and there will be 1 called Touchstone
beat it and go to each town guild check the missin and there you will find the radiants