Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Ballas In San Fierro!? WTF? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Jul 23, 07 at 6:37pmscorpion dynomite

After I beat the end of the line misson I looked at the map And I saw Purple just like the Ballas territory , So I went over there and there where Ballas gang car's and I saw Ballas walking around so I killed a couple to start a gang war and there was a gang war but there was only one wave and it said "This hood is your's" just like a real gang war, dose anyone know what happend?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 13 at 6:17am
DJ - SAREL

Can it work on pc

Aug 03, 07 at 4:47am
ButchSmudge

i sort of had the same thing i was at c.j home in grove street and all around me was ballas members, no grove street members its wierd

Jul 28, 07 at 1:31am
DEAD RISING

yeah theres extra turf

Jul 25, 07 at 2:35pm
scorpion dynomite

quote arachnophilia
did you try it on a ps2? it doesn't work on other systems.
Yeah I have a PS2 and i did it on it and it showed up.
Damn all the Cool things happen on the PS2 version.

Jul 25, 07 at 12:25pm
Braden

quote Venom
There is a very small area of territory over at the boating school if that's what you mean. That is the only area of territory outside Los Santos.
That neither has to do with Ballas nor San Fierro.

Jul 25, 07 at 8:19am
arachnophilia

quote gta79
quote Venom
Yeah you could fly out off the map and then when you come back there is sometimes areas of territory where there shouldn't be on the map, but gang members don't spawn there (to my knowledge), it's just a glitch.
That is what I tried too but I didnt get any colored areas
did you try it on a ps2? it doesn't work on other systems.

Jul 24, 07 at 4:19pm
Neon Llama

quote gta79
quote Venom
Yeah you could fly out off the map and then when you come back there is sometimes areas of territory where there shouldn't be on the map, but gang members don't spawn there (to my knowledge), it's just a glitch.

Try flying for a longer time then.

Jul 24, 07 at 10:38am
Gta79

quote Venom

Jul 24, 07 at 6:13am
XShadowknight

This really never happened to me but there is always an area that you can take over (the boating school) that is being ruled by that Los Santo Saints. There is also an area that poped up for me in San Fiaro ruled by the Ballas when I took all of there other territory over. I found it on the map after driving around for about 3 hours looking for the last territory that was ruled by them.

Jul 24, 07 at 1:37am
Zeek

yup that is a glitch happens when u fly out of san andreas too much:P