Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 08 at 6:05pm
blacpanthyr

not there either but use someone with the might ability. i know i use rogue and with might all the way up she busts thru stuff no one but colossus or magma in magma form can. or emma frost in shell too i guess.

May 26, 08 at 4:46am
daniel lawrence

quote dylankidwell
Ok, I'm stuck on the level where your with Gateway in a cage. I can't open the doors and i'm told your suppose to beat on the post that are keeping Gateway in but when i attack the post nothing ever happens to them. Can some one please help me!
use wolvorine and his bruetal slash and try 2 break the cage im not at that part but wolvorine is strong so i think he can do it

Jul 20, 07 at 8:19am
dylankidwell

The characters i'm using btw are Cyclops, Wolverine, Magma, and Psylocke.

Jul 20, 07 at 8:14am
dylankidwell

Ok, I'm stuck on the level where your with Gateway in a cage. I can't open the doors and i'm told your suppose to beat on the post that are keeping Gateway in but when i attack the post nothing ever happens to them. Can some one please help me!