Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » Red Eyes Black Dragon » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Jun 18, 02 at 7:07pmZenova

I still can't get a REBD from Jono 2...Is there any other way to get one? And the Gaia the Fierce Knight card.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 23, 14 at 10:37pm
The Unknown

If you wanted REBD, you have to wait until the time you get it just like Yugi said to believe in your card's heart. Because if you believe I'm sure luck will guide you because I want REBD in my 33 duel with jono 2nd and 2 gaia in my FIRST and 18 duel with meadow mage.

Apr 21, 14 at 10:34pm
The Unknown

Got REBD from 33 fight with jono 2nd. Incredible LUCK

Aug 26, 13 at 8:07am
ssjbryando

Ha! I just got a Red Eyes Black dragon the FIRST time I fought Jono 2 (First time you meet him in the story mode)

Wow. I don't think I've ever had that card as a kid.

4 star rating, first battle, red eyes black dragon. That's super lucky. Wasn't even a 5 star rating

Jun 07, 13 at 3:29pm
random person guy

i have bad luck then cuz i beat him 250 times and still no REBD.

Aug 04, 12 at 4:04pm
KarurosuDragon

I just got it now! Just in my 6th duel with Jono 2nd, beating him in 4 turns without losing LP in Pow-A rank!

Mar 30, 12 at 9:16pm
Dezka

MY GOD I know that it has nothing to do with REBD but I just GOT like 2mins ago Meteor B Dragon at my 26win vs jono2nd

SOO HAPPY I AM GOOOD!!! ^^ MY deck its getting better good

Now I have

3 Gaias
2 Dark Magic
3 Curse Dragon
1 MBD
And all others think that i do its Fusion haha Ushi oni, and Ancient Dragon haha

And to much equips lol

SO happy <3 <3

Mar 22, 12 at 5:19pm
guilherme

jono 2 nd meadon meage

Oct 13, 11 at 8:00am
John334

got it in 19 tries.
got s-tec rank on almost every try.

Nov 28, 10 at 9:54pm
SwordGrunt

I got 3 Red-eyes and a MBD in 99 wins against Jono 2nd. You guys are just unlucky to not get the Red-eyes. Just like I'm really unlucky to get a Skull Knight (took me 300 wins from low meadow mage to get my first, after getting many powerful monsters).

Keep trying, you'll eventually get it.

Nov 27, 10 at 4:51pm
HeartoftheCards?

so much for luck people. I've beaten Jono 2nd 155 times and never once received a REBD. Most of my wins are at Spow and I totally dominate everytime. Each next time i play I think 'okay this is going to be the lucky one' but never!