Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters » the weapon that killed otto destruct » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 07 at 1:14pmratchet-girl-1990

what weapon did you use to kill otto (1st game)? i used the lacer traser v3.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 11 at 7:34pm
The Striker

For my first game, I upgraded the Lazer Tracer to Version.4. Then For challenge mode, I upgraded every single weapon to Titan Version.4 and I also upgraded Ryno to the Rynocerator. After that, I got ever armor piece, ever skill point except No more Varmints! Every cheat except the treehouse cheat, every skin, and full hp. And I've counted my replay's and the total is 43! That's how easy it is for me! I BEAT IT 43 TIMES! WOOOOO HOO!

Jul 10, 11 at 10:33am
Jamzo9000

I used laser tracer, when that ran out, the rockets!

Jul 10, 11 at 10:31am
Jamzo9000

I spent ages trying to kill Otto, but in the end, I gave up. 2 years later, I decided to try again and in my first go, I killed him. It wasn't hard at all! It took me a matter of two minutes!

Aug 31, 09 at 4:23pm
destroyah 56

ryno which costs $9999000!

Jan 11, 09 at 7:30pm
zelda_duda100

shock rocket v3 and the PDA costed me about 30k

Nov 11, 08 at 5:54pm
SpaceWalker

meh, I found it easy to upgrade actually, the Laser Tracer and shield take longer in my experience The RYNO only took me 3 times through Dayni Moon, 3 times through challax, once through Clank's head and twice through Quodrona.. so only about an hour and a half, quite easy really

Nov 11, 08 at 7:23am
runawaytrain

First time i used just about every weapon that i had including the pda, second time i kicked his ass with the ryno V.2, BTW it takes a crazyass long time to upgeade to ryno V.4

Oct 12, 08 at 7:55pm
SpaceWalker

yeah, with the RYNO, kicking ass is sort of an occupational hazard

Oct 12, 08 at 6:14am
gladiator45

i used repulsar shield electro rocket and dual guns and PDA i was findin him hard until i found out i can buy the repulser shield adn im like lets use this and i beat him the third time i versed him i used ryno and kicked his ass to kingdom come

Oct 07, 08 at 5:06pm
SpaceWalker

You are kidding me, right...? Just the Wrench and Armor abilities to kill him? Wow, I admire your skills!