Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site Contributor's Forum » Want to join CRS? Let us know! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 07 at 7:20pmQ22

CRS has traditionally been an invitation deal where we see you contribute a lot and ask you to come help out. Times change, systems change and attitudes change. CRS is one of those things where the more people there is on board, the better. After speaking it over with Redemption, he's all for an "open call" type thing. If you're interested in joining CRS, post in here, let us know and the current team will discuss it over and if you're good enough at certain contribution types, get added. So just post and if you like, give us a few areas you're keen on working. Like "profile descriptions" or "media/image based contributions" or "cheats/tips". For Movies and Books, it's generally a whole package thing, although not for certain so if you want to cover Movies and Books, let us know too!

There are no guarantees or certainty but every request will be considered properly.

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Adequate contributing experience is needed in area(s) you're applying for.
  • Please link your CRS Profile when posting so that your contributing proficiency can be established.
Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 14 at 1:11pm
ValeskaNyx

I would like to work with game reviews or anything like that. My schedule is quite open and I am keen on getting responses done as soon as possible. Please, let me know if I can help out.

Mar 26, 14 at 8:32pm
Fluidity

No one's post goes unnoticed. We simply don't handle requests in this thread.

Mar 26, 14 at 8:28pm
dilute

Fluidity I think PikaPower's post went unnoticed.

Mar 26, 14 at 3:15pm
Fluidity

Dilute: Eh, sort of. We look for extensive experience in the particular area(s) one expresses interest in; Neopoints themselves are not the main selling point. Number of contributions, rating, and overall quality are more important factors.

Mar 25, 14 at 10:46pm
dilute

I thought you needed a bunch of neopoints to join Neocrs

Mar 25, 14 at 2:59pm
JoJodude88

I want to do 3DS game Little side images eg.

Thanks!

Mar 25, 14 at 1:32pm
Game Over

Hi all, i'm interested in becoming a CRS Member again because I now actually have contributions to show for it.
CRS Profile

I'm mostly interested in the cheats/tips section. Seeing as though I have 100% approval rating in that area and I am close to having a silver badge.
I would add in User Reviews (which I am interested in too) but I don't think I have enough contributions toward it. I also have a liking towards concept art, and release dates too, but I don't have any points in those areas so i'm not sure what would happen.

Thanks for reading.
(I think I made this post correctly, apologies if I didn't)

Aug 12, 13 at 11:19pm
Chad

flaviotjiptono - Usually we don't split it up by platform, but rather contribution types. For now though, it may be better to get some contributing experience under your belt before worrying about joining CRS. You can help Neo by submitting the info itself more than being among an already active list of approvers.

A good way to start would be the Incomplete Contributions page, where you can see what info is missing in our profiles and attempt to fill it in. Don't forget to check out the all important Contributions Guide to make sure your contributions will have no trouble making it through the system, however. It may help to answer any questions you have about certain contributions, and if you still have some, feel free to make a new thread in this forum inquiring about it. Good luck and happy contributing! ^__^

Aug 12, 13 at 10:56pm
flaviotjiptono

I'd like to help gamers in PC, Wii, and PSP games so I want to join CRS.

May 29, 13 at 1:45pm
Fluidity

I don't know if we're not being clear enough in our red header or thread subtitle or if posts are being disregarded, but in order to be considered for the CRS you need to have adequate contributing experience, as in at the very least a few hundred Neopoints and decent collection of quality submissions to provide for us to review. This thread is for those who already have that experience and who are ready to be considered. If you are thinking about working to join the team, that's great, but we would like to hear from you in this thread after you've racked the experience, otherwise we're cluttering the thread trying to explain the same thing to multiple people. This is aimed at no one in particular rather it is for anyone who intends to post in this thread.