Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site Contributor's Forum » Want to join CRS? Let us know! » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 3, 07 at 7:20pmQ22

CRS has traditionally been an invitation deal where we see you contribute a lot and ask you to come help out. Times change, systems change and attitudes change. CRS is one of those things where the more people there is on board, the better. After speaking it over with Redemption, he's all for an "open call" type thing. If you're interested in joining CRS, post in here, let us know and the current team will discuss it over and if you're good enough at certain contribution types, get added. So just post and if you like, give us a few areas you're keen on working. Like "profile descriptions" or "media/image based contributions" or "cheats/tips". For Movies and Books, it's generally a whole package thing, although not for certain so if you want to cover Movies and Books, let us know too!

There are no guarantees or certainty but every request will be considered properly.

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Adequate contributing experience is needed in area(s) you're applying for.
  • Please link your CRS Profile when posting so that your contributing proficiency can be established.
Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 16 at 9:53am
Kingy

quote Intoxication
Noooooo any one but Kingy.
I thought at long last I could finally accomplish my dream.

In the meantime, movies needs more filling out. Time for me to get crackin' again.

Jun 24, 16 at 8:58pm
Intoxication

Noooooo any one but Kingy.

Jun 24, 16 at 8:01pm
Kingy

It's been a long time since I posted here!

Being a guy who's a film student in college, and most of my contributions being in the movie department, I would be a great help with the Movies section on the site if it is needed. I have like a 99% success rate with my contributions, even though I've only accumulated 2300 neopoints. I also have ample experience in graphic design, so I know what looks good for box shots, minipics, you name it. I know a ton of film sources out there at my disposal, so I can determine what's legit and what's not.

I'm of course an active member on the site, so activity won't be a problem.

http://crs.neoseeker.com/member/Kingy/

Jan 24, 16 at 4:56am
Ciel Phantomhive

I'd like to be a part of neocrs, mainly with regard to images (e.g. box scans and concept art) and product URLs.

My CRS Profile.

Jan 14, 15 at 7:49am
Chromatus

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but I'm still interested in joining the CRS. However, I'm not sure if you guys need a spot and if member's progress is being tracked.
But, I will keep contributing. Maybe a lot at once, or a few over time.

Oct 5, 14 at 1:11pm
ValeskaNyx

I would like to work with game reviews or anything like that. My schedule is quite open and I am keen on getting responses done as soon as possible. Please, let me know if I can help out.

Mar 26, 14 at 8:32pm
Fluidity

No one's post goes unnoticed. We simply don't handle requests in this thread.

Mar 26, 14 at 8:28pm
Dilute

Fluidity I think PikaPower's post went unnoticed.

Mar 26, 14 at 3:15pm
Fluidity

Dilute: Eh, sort of. We look for extensive experience in the particular area(s) one expresses interest in; Neopoints themselves are not the main selling point. Number of contributions, rating, and overall quality are more important factors.

Mar 25, 14 at 10:46pm
Dilute

I thought you needed a bunch of neopoints to join Neocrs