Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » General PSP » PSP game similar to Monster Hunter Freedom? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.PSP Media Guide .:: Ultimate Homebrew Guide
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 07 at 8:59pmPaperLink64

Monster Hunter Freedom is ok, but i hate how its so hard to hit the monsters cause i keep either attacking when they're barely far away from my sword and i miss and the combo won't stop until a bit later and the monsters start moving everywhere and hit me while I'm doing my combo.
It's annoying cause i always miss. So if anyone knows a good game thats like monster hunter please tell me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 13 at 7:30pm
semih9393

Try Monter Hunter 3rd portable...
Its easier than Freedom Unite

Dec 13, 12 at 4:15am
THENIGHT

i think gods eater burst is like it

Jul 06, 07 at 12:25am
megatron

MHF Is unique...

Bounty Hounds KINDA like it and so is daxter! no, wait... daxter is not like that at all...

Jul 05, 07 at 11:58pm
bloodswords

lol
its just not my style

When it comes down to it, i cant feel any satisfaction. Maybe if it went online it would be better(by standard, not by that weird way). Maybe this is a cheep thing, but i like leveling. I like that if something is to hard, i can just level up some and try again.

If you suck at MHF, then you suck at MHF. Period.

Jul 05, 07 at 11:55am
Gun_zlinger

what the hell! You gone crazy MHF Pwns all.

Jul 04, 07 at 1:39am
bloodswords

yea, thats why i could not. like i would like it, but in burst's , because i would get so frustrated. I still pick it up and play it sometimes, but not that often

Jul 04, 07 at 12:28am
BANDITO ATTACK

MHF is WAAAY to hard to just pick up and play. You gotta be REALLY into that damn game to actually like it. @__@

Jul 03, 07 at 9:08pm
bloodswords

I heard bounty hounds was sorta like MHF...not sure though

Jul 03, 07 at 3:07pm
Gun_zlinger

........WHAT!!! You gone crazy Monster hunter freedom is the most popular forum on neoseeker so if you go around saying peoples favorite games are crap they won't be happy! LOL

Jun 30, 07 at 8:59pm
PaperLink64

Monster Hunter Freedom is ok, but i hate how its so hard to hit the monsters cause i keep either attacking when they're barely far away from my sword and i miss and the combo won't stop until a bit later and the monsters start moving everywhere and hit me while I'm doing my combo.
It's annoying cause i always miss. So if anyone knows a good game thats like monster hunter please tell me.