Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Medal of Honor Frontline » Is medal of honour a 2 player game? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 02 at 6:57pmLasabre

Is medal of honour a 2 player game?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 31, 12 at 8:23pm
CommanderBoy

The model of honor frontline for the xbox does have multi player for splitcreen. I don't understand why the other consoles don't have multiplayer spltiscreen

Jul 12, 02 at 12:30pm
Dude2

No 2 player really sucks. Why can't there be one? If the old playstation could do death match why not this one? Or even better looking at quake 3 how about a 4 person death match- we know the PS2 can deal with it.

2 player missions would have been really fun and made the game as a whole less repetitive. Imagine one person in a frantic gun battle while the other is up a tower with a sniper's rifle helping you out, that would be sheer video game poetry- but no what we get is a very slick but very empty game (I mean lack of extras rather than a lack of German soldiers). I was really dissapointed by this.

Jul 10, 02 at 3:11am
Jetstormer525

i wish frontline was online like socom:us navy seals (which im drooling to get). frontline would be fun if it was online, like moh:allied assault. i have allied assault but it wont work cause i need a better video card. it sux ass.:P

Jul 10, 02 at 3:06am
Jetstormer525

i dont really care that moh:frontline isn't 2-player. the 1-player is still really fun.

Jul 10, 02 at 3:04am
Jetstormer525

moh: underground is one of the old playstation mohs

Jul 10, 02 at 3:00am
Jetstormer525

the pc version is an online game if multiplayer is what u meant^_^

Jul 09, 02 at 9:38pm
Marshmallow Guy

what is moh: underground?

Jul 09, 02 at 9:24pm
Rammstein

Co-Op would have made this game even greater than it is already. I would have loved to be able to play this game with my freinds, but instead they just get to watch...

Jul 09, 02 at 8:18pm
badb0i87

i think Co:Op would of probably been one of the greatest features. i loved Co:Op in Perfect Dark. it would be much better in MOH because the whole war situation makes it more realistic

Jul 09, 02 at 8:05pm
Daviesw

It's a real shame that.
I was looking forward to playing all my friends.

Oh well, the one player is good enough!