Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind » Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 02 at 4:37pmKuldahar

Hi guys! Just so that we don't remain nameless and identity-less in here, why don't we introduce each other? Just write anythin' that you want to say about yourself, about the game, and where you are in the game.. or anything else.

Btw, I'm Kuldahar. You can call me Khul and I've been in Neoseeker for more than 6 months already. I just got the game runnin' and I'm lookin' forward to enjoying it. I hope y'all veterans can help a noob like me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 03, 12 at 10:59am
HybridSoldier

Hello, Im new to Neoseeker.

The name HybridSoldier.

Nice to meet you guys!

Dec 09, 10 at 1:02pm
Nerevar

Hello! I'm Nerevar, and I'm not far in the game since I started a new one.

I'm getting GOTY for Christmas, yeah!

Jan 08, 10 at 6:11pm
Champ9

Hello al, Im champ and i love rpg games: moroowind is my favorite. i Tryed to make some of my own map. Steel in progres .

Jan 08, 10 at 4:03am
Zhi91

I am Zhi. I have just done the missions to Vivec to talk to Caius' contacts.

Dec 28, 09 at 6:30pm
s92harrell

hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself really quick. Name's spencer, just got the game from my older brother for christmas. Right now I'm in the process of completing the seven trials, and am stuck fight at the fifth.

Aug 15, 09 at 3:29pm
No_Know

By the way, I realized that this is PC Morrowind. I am Xbox Morrowind. Thank you for the welcome. I'll go to Xbox forum now, but be well.

No_Know

Aug 15, 09 at 7:09am
The Groove Master

Welcome Both of you

Aug 15, 09 at 4:58am
No_Know

I am exploring the game. I have a character who is level forty something. My Health is low fourhundreds. I have Lord's mail that is about ninety plus to my armor. I am designing optimal development-how to play Morrowind really nicely from the start. Also, I have not yet been to Balmora. Perhaps after I naturally mah my health by leveling up to one hundred all my Majors and Minors I would hundred percent my spells. Then check that I have spells to cover opponent magicka.

I Started a variation game of saving then taunting guards on the East islands of Morrowind. I got my strength zeroed and had my restore Strength potions because I thought it was only good for getting Bilghted. I had my eightteen Cure Blight potions. So I No_Know and hope the max my magicka skills and then find a spellmaker to mavimize interactions with things as I think might be useful--heal others, cute thing would be to cure blight and disease of others and when I fight cast it in the animal al they are clean--no risk fighting , then it's just down to damage and armor.

No_Know

Jun 06, 09 at 1:05am
Nerevar Himself

Hi, I'm Nerevar Himself () and I've been playing Morrowind, on and off, since '05, and modding since '07 I guess

I've just joined these forums, in hope of getting better response than on the PES forums - which has almost died
I know a lot (I think so lol) about scipting in Morrowind, so feel free to ask me about scripting-oriented stuff

Well, and I can add that I live in Norway
Hmm... Well, that's me!

Apr 29, 09 at 12:33am
ikiyahmae

Hi... I just found an old copy of this game and now I'm breaking it in. Just started... I hope you can help a noob like me

(Though I am familiar will ES4 )