Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » Black Luster Soldier - Confirmed with a photo !!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Jun 25, 07 at 9:48pmSkull Guardian16

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5416/blacklustersoldierbw8.jpg

Duelist: Nitemare

He give me a ritual monster, but I'm not surprised. I'm still searching for a Skull Guardian. If I get it, i'll post a picture too.

see ya ! ^^

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 02, 12 at 3:02pm
Spontex

That's Awesome!!!

Dec 06, 08 at 8:31pm
unknown

quote Infamous_666
summoning some ritual monsters will be extremely hard to do because of pieces in the ritual are unconfirmed. the best i hope is that you can get all the cards in your library.
oh yeah it's the hope of all the players of yugioh
but i suppose there must be a way (for example make lower rank as d-tec, c-tec, b-tec or b-pow like adair) in order to win the weak cards for rituals unconfirmed

Dec 06, 08 at 3:27pm
Infamous_666

quote unknown
quote Chivuk
How do you know its a fake?? Have konami confirmed that ritual monsters arent win able???
the answer is no so you're right so more than 700/722 cards can be won
summoning some ritual monsters will be extremely hard to do because of pieces in the ritual are unconfirmed. the best i hope is that you can get all the cards in your library.

Dec 05, 08 at 9:22pm
unknown

quote Chivuk
How do you know its a fake?? Have konami confirmed that ritual monsters arent win able???
the answer is no so you're right so more than 700/722 cards can be won

Dec 05, 08 at 4:49am
JoMama9998

Hey guys ... maybe ill start trying for the ritual monsters too now. It will take me a while because i only recently finished the game and i have no wins against nitemare yet (gotta get a little stronger first).

Dec 02, 08 at 9:16pm
willstab

quote Karimyo
Obelisk the Tormenter is 4000/4000 ....
i know we kinda figured it was a zoa (because of the stars mercury, moon) cuz obiously oblesk isnt in the game

Nov 30, 08 at 11:29pm
Dave3299

P.s thats me!
Regards

Nov 30, 08 at 11:27pm
Dave The Man

hey guys,i was on this b4,u may remember me,anyway i had a look around and i found this

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh%21_Forbidden_Memories:_Card_List_001_-_200

my chest isnt full enough to check the numbers fully,but have a look,check and see if the gaps in your chest are consistent with those of the rare cards,

Btw i was on google page lyk 25 looking for this*
LoL*
Regards!
Dave!

Nov 30, 08 at 10:24pm
Karimyo

Obelisk the Tormenter is 4000/4000 ....

Doesn't anyone here have a gameshark?
The one who has it try this out and confirm all this

Nov 30, 08 at 8:50pm
willstab

sigh, its called photo editing some guy did it on you tube to make people think he had an oblisk the tormenter in the game (atk/5000 def/5000 stars/ mercury, moon)

i cant find it now but there was a forum about it a couple months ago