Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Level of Characters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 07 at 8:37pmAVG

Can somebody tell me each character's level in which I get them because I want to make every characters the same level except Dart and I need to know what level to train my characters before I get a new one.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 15, 13 at 8:08am
moonlightseeker

Your team gain more experience than the others.

Sep 16, 12 at 7:28am
Ultimaodin

Am playing again, just got Dart's dragoon back again.

Sep 07, 12 at 5:04pm
Rondo

Ultimaodin You should definitely play this game again. ^^

I leveled up Dart to 60 before. It was really tedious. I originally planned to level up two other characters to 60 and see how fast I can beat Melbu, but the farthest I got was around 50s for my other characters, because it was too tedious.

Sep 07, 12 at 9:58am
pika25

Only way is to go to Dragon Mountains in the Moon for level grinding.

Sep 07, 12 at 9:00am
LOD-squa

A lot of grinding to get to level 60, Ultimaodin. I only managed to get Dart to 60 a long time ago but then I got bored after beating Faust so I stopped, iirc.

Sep 07, 12 at 8:58am
Ultimaodin

WTF!? I never even posted in this thread? Max level I've got to is 34 in LoD.

June 07? WTF!? That was year 12 high school, I barely even touched Neo. (I know because I was utterly infatuated with my then girlfriend)

Well that was a random as hell neoforum update. Question is, which one of my LoD fanatic friends posted this 5 years ago?

Meh, funny anyway.

Also, how does anyone even get up to level 60? I know my mate is currently going through trying to find some optional bosses, maybe they give a bulk amount of xp.

Jeez now I just want to play this game again. (as soon as I'm done with Quintessence: The Blighted Venom again)

Sep 06, 12 at 3:21pm
Lamanos

The only way to boost darts level above everyone elses is to kill off every other character. This doesn't help much either because they'll be back at 1 hp after you are done. other than that everyone gets pretty much the same exp.I was trying to do this with Shana at the beginning. It was very difficult.

Jul 10, 07 at 11:10pm
Drag00nChild

the party peoples joins you at either their starting levels(I dont know offhand)or if darts level is higher then the starting level, they will be darts level.

Jul 01, 07 at 7:31pm
Element

Level sixty is the max.

So all I can say is "Liar Liar Pants On Fire!"

Jun 30, 07 at 10:11am
Zondergrod

I hope you know that there Is no level 100 in this game.