Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » The Sims Neoportal » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 19, 09 at 4:28pm
Pinky

oh thats ok im not that good at the game. although just curios how did u become a mod?

Jun 04, 09 at 6:31pm
Mishtram

Actually, mods don't handle portals, I just was on the team of one.

These days, our portals have been swtiched over to wikis instead. Wikis are much easier to edit, and you don't even need permissions! If you'd like to get involved with our wiki system, please feel free too! The Sims Wiki can be found here!

May 31, 09 at 5:34pm
Pinky

with all that i just dont want to be a mod!

quote Mishtram
Hello, everyone!

For anyone and everyone interested, The Sims Neoportal has been restarted since the last thread took a nose dive and didn't come out of it. After a year of inactivity, it's about time things started up again!

First off, who am I, and what is a neoportal? My username is Mishtram, and for a short time, until the portal get's it's sea legs, I'm going to help out with the organizing of information. A neoportal is basically a one shop stop made for a series of movies, books, or games, which The Sims obviously is! Members take the time to play through the games and make guides on everything and anything they can think of to submit to the portal, as well as finding any possible information which could be useful, in their own words.

If you want to help out, please go to this thread and mention so, what you would like to work on and a time frame (if possible) you could offer for it's completion. =D

Thank you!

Note: If you come by this thread after the portal is up, feel free to keep on contributing information! The more that get's done, the better, since that's more information the site will have. Just check the linked thread for details.

Jun 10, 07 at 12:29am
Mishtram

Hello, everyone!

For anyone and everyone interested, The Sims Neoportal has been restarted since the last thread took a nose dive and didn't come out of it. After a year of inactivity, it's about time things started up again!

First off, who am I, and what is a neoportal? My username is Mishtram, and for a short time, until the portal get's it's sea legs, I'm going to help out with the organizing of information. A neoportal is basically a one shop stop made for a series of movies, books, or games, which The Sims obviously is! Members take the time to play through the games and make guides on everything and anything they can think of to submit to the portal, as well as finding any possible information which could be useful, in their own words.

If you want to help out, please go to this thread and mention so, what you would like to work on and a time frame (if possible) you could offer for it's completion. =D

Thank you!

Note: If you come by this thread after the portal is up, feel free to keep on contributing information! The more that get's done, the better, since that's more information the site will have. Just check the linked thread for details.