Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » The Sims Neoportal » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker forums! Before you post please read the Forum Rules.

Consider <a href="http://www.neoseeker.com/members/register.html" target="_
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 07 at 12:29amMishtram

Hello, everyone!

For anyone and everyone interested, The Sims Neoportal has been restarted since the last thread took a nose dive and didn't come out of it. After a year of inactivity, it's about time things started up again!

First off, who am I, and what is a neoportal? My username is Mishtram, and for a short time, until the portal get's it's sea legs, I'm going to help out with the organizing of information. A neoportal is basically a one shop stop made for a series of movies, books, or games, which The Sims obviously is! Members take the time to play through the games and make guides on everything and anything they can think of to submit to the portal, as well as finding any possible information which could be useful, in their own words.

If you want to help out, please go to this thread and mention so, what you would like to work on and a time frame (if possible) you could offer for it's completion. =D

Thank you!

Note: If you come by this thread after the portal is up, feel free to keep on contributing information! The more that get's done, the better, since that's more information the site will have. Just check the linked thread for details.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 24, 12 at 6:45pm
Ellipsis

quote maddmad19
no offence... but this thread is realy inactive!
Myeh, it's pretty active compared to some of the game forums. Pretty much everything you do in the vast majority of the game forums is a bump. But The Sims 2 is not completely dead, not yet!

Jan 22, 11 at 1:38am
maddmad19

no offence... but this thread is realy inactive!

Dec 13, 10 at 4:21am
Divinorse

A major update for The Sims NeoWiki!

The community of The Sims NeoWiki needs your help!

Times are troublesome and lately there has been little help with contributing to the neowiki. It's the time for a member to shine with submitting content to this very extraordinary wiki.

So I'm asking, as the staff of the neowiki for all help from huge fans to the series and members who know a great deal of information about the games. Give the NeoWiki a look, the theme may be weird looking for now but it is going to be fixed shortly down the road(a very short road of course).

For those who are going to help out I urge to read through the left column on the NeoWiki for it has been updated and is more friendly to fans and members of the sims series. You will also need to read over Basics to Contributing Page before posting any new content to the NeoWiki so we can keep it CONSISTENT.

When you visit the NeoWiki you will also notice the navigation menu, become familiar with it. It only contains most of the main games from the series including: The Sims(and all expansion packs), The Sims 2(and all expansion packs), The Sims 3(and a few expansion packs), SimCity(PC Games), and basically all MySims games for consoles and portables(some may be missing).

The other remaining games of the sims series can be found on the right column of the main NeoWiki page, give those a look as well if your interested.

Well for all who wish to contribute I give you my blessing and good luck! I really hope we can get some good contributors with some nice content to help fill up the wiki.

Note: You can PM me anytime on any plans for the neowiki or feedback or any questions, any and all, at anytime! I'm on NeoSeeker about every single day, from 4-11pm North American Eastern time on the weekdays and on weekends from (whenever I get up) 10am-12am at night (but this could be different if situations come up).

Oct 25, 08 at 6:33am
Mishtram

Hey guys, thank you for still showing interest in the portal! Unfortunately, some bad news is that the portal system was shut down some time ago. The good news is that it was removed to make way for the Wiki's!

The Sims wiki can be found [here] and is editable by all, as well as dozens of other Neowiki! Feel free to drop by!

Aug 20, 08 at 10:56am
SimDalmatian

Hi, Sakura. SimDalmatian here, but you can call me Dog for short. I would like to be a part of it. Is there a space available for The Sims 2 Pets?

Jul 30, 08 at 2:59pm
sailorminimoon_15

I can help on my brothers computer.I have The Sims 2 followed by the following expansion packs:Family Fun Stuff,NightLife,OFB,and University.

Can I also be a mod for The Sims 2?

Jul 30, 08 at 1:12pm
Hidden_ _Wolf

i will love to help i have Sims 2 [PC]with the nightlife expansion pack +seasons expansion pack with the celebration stuff pack.can i be a mod as well for any Sims game please i will be good mod

Jul 08, 08 at 7:58am
Simshero

can i be a mod for the sims houseb party?

Jun 30, 08 at 1:50pm
Yoshi Penguin

I have the Sims 2 castaway for PS2...that's a requirement!

I'm no good as staff, either. Sorry. I'm not always on every day...

Jun 22, 08 at 11:33am
Fab Lauren

Once every game is assigned will this thread get deleted?