Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon LeafGreen » Charizard vs Blastoise vs Venusaur- Who wins? » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jun 09, 07 at 8:37pmAza123

I think Blastiose because his Ice Beam can Take Down
Venusaur And its Hydro Cannon can take out Charizard!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 16 at 2:21pm
ZE3

quote Arya
In leaf green,I think venasaur would win because in leaf green he has an advantage because he is a grass type
Blastoise can just ice beam him and charizard already destroys him.

Jul 25, 16 at 2:19pm
ZE3

quote northdeer
the winner of this battle is all circumstantial. but if all three had equal levels and stuff blastoise would own cause hes a beast and charizard sucks
That's why any skilled charizard will destroy you

Jul 14, 16 at 9:07am
dragonite lover

blastoise is the best he can just ice beam venausaur and hydro cannon charizarsd and just saying i hate charizard just one blast on his flames and he is dead but i like charmander since it is cute

Apr 30, 16 at 7:19pm
Arya

In leaf green,I think venasaur would win because in leaf green he has an advantage because he is a grass type

Sep 26, 15 at 12:13pm
benkren

This is basically like saying "whats the best, Rock Paper or Scissors? blastoise beats charizard, charizrd beats venosaur and venosaur beats blastoise.

Jun 29, 15 at 10:59pm
charizard75

Charizard learns thunder punch

Jun 15, 15 at 11:45am
IMACOOKIE

well charizard use fly. venusaur kills blastoise. charizard kill venusaur with fly DONE

May 26, 15 at 5:26am
Hmmmmm

quote pokemonme123
I believe Charizard would win because this:

Charizard Field Plate
Ability: Blaze (not Solar Power)
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Blast Burn
Filler, do you hear that, 3 MOVES TO TAKE OUT BOTH IN 3 TURNS!

And here's the battle plan:

Charizard uses Sunny Day first turn. I believe that Charizard could survive TWO HYDRO PUMPS, due to Sunny Day's ability to reduce damage from Water-type attacks BY HALF, thereby effectively shutting down Blastoise's effectiveness against Charizard. To prevent Blastoise from pulling off Rain Dance or something similar, Solarbeam the next turn on Blastoise. Meanwhile, Venusaur will be struggling to do much damage due to Charizard's quadruple resistance to Grass. By this point, Charizard's HP should have been whittled down to low enough to activate Blaze. So, to finish up, Charizard gets to pull off a spectacular Sunny Day-Blaze-Super Effective-OHKO-Blast Burn on Venusaur.

CHARIZARD.
FEAR ME.
Use mega Charizard Y and u get drought so u dont need 2 worry about sunny day. Or use Charizard X and get dragon type and just kill it with dragon claws

Mar 28, 15 at 10:10am
franklin billubs

charizard been beat them to

Mar 28, 15 at 10:08am
franklin billubs

charizard wins! blastoise and venasaur suck hard charizard