Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon LeafGreen » Charizard vs Blastoise vs Venusaur- Who wins? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Make sure to read the forum rules before you post. While you're at it, why

hideOriginal Post

Jun 09, 07 at 8:37pmAza123

I think Blastiose because his Ice Beam can Take Down
Venusaur And its Hydro Cannon can take out Charizard!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 15 at 12:13pm

This is basically like saying "whats the best, Rock Paper or Scissors? blastoise beats charizard, charizrd beats venosaur and venosaur beats blastoise.

Jun 29, 15 at 10:59pm

Charizard learns thunder punch

Jun 15, 15 at 11:45am

well charizard use fly. venusaur kills blastoise. charizard kill venusaur with fly DONE

May 26, 15 at 5:26am

quote pokemonme123
I believe Charizard would win because this:

Charizard Field Plate
Ability: Blaze (not Solar Power)
Sunny Day
Blast Burn
Filler, do you hear that, 3 MOVES TO TAKE OUT BOTH IN 3 TURNS!

And here's the battle plan:

Charizard uses Sunny Day first turn. I believe that Charizard could survive TWO HYDRO PUMPS, due to Sunny Day's ability to reduce damage from Water-type attacks BY HALF, thereby effectively shutting down Blastoise's effectiveness against Charizard. To prevent Blastoise from pulling off Rain Dance or something similar, Solarbeam the next turn on Blastoise. Meanwhile, Venusaur will be struggling to do much damage due to Charizard's quadruple resistance to Grass. By this point, Charizard's HP should have been whittled down to low enough to activate Blaze. So, to finish up, Charizard gets to pull off a spectacular Sunny Day-Blaze-Super Effective-OHKO-Blast Burn on Venusaur.

Use mega Charizard Y and u get drought so u dont need 2 worry about sunny day. Or use Charizard X and get dragon type and just kill it with dragon claws

Mar 28, 15 at 10:10am
franklin billubs

charizard been beat them to

Mar 28, 15 at 10:08am
franklin billubs

charizard wins! blastoise and venasaur suck hard charizard

Mar 26, 15 at 8:32pm

- fly up top
- wait for venusaur to kill blastoise
- finish up weakened venusaur easily

Feb 05, 15 at 8:33pm

VENUSAUR he can poison all of them and would die.

Feb 03, 15 at 9:01am

Charizard as he can easily take blastoise out by overheat or incinerate because water Pokemon's can't survive hot conditions and left is venusaur charizard seismic toss and flamethrower.

Jan 08, 15 at 10:54pm

i would have to say that, in a 3 way battle, it could go one of two ways.
way 1: Charizard atks venusaur, blastoise atks charizard, game set blastoise wins
way 2 (which i think more likely): charizard atks blastoise, the venusaur atks blastoise fainting it and then being fainted by charizard.
Venusaur has a base spd of 80 and a base spl atk of 100, dont count it out against blastoise. it does have type advantage after all