Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon 3 » I Need Marriage Help!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Jun 09, 02 at 7:50pm*Need of help*

I'm playing as a boy, my partner says "I have to make Dad's dream come true!" I don't think she likes me and i give her stuff like eggs everyday and it's second year summer, what should I do and will she ask me to marry her soon???

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 12 at 12:26am
adiluhung

I find it difficult to get the boat

Mar 03, 12 at 8:53pm
harvestmoonmaniac

Does anyone know how to participate in the events???

Aug 22, 11 at 9:36pm
natefdklg

quote Mom
Well *Need of Help*, when she says that, you are soo close! Just keep on giving her items, and soon she will ask you to meet her at the cliff! Just don't give up, because you will be married soon.
When you get to the cliff with her what do you say? No i don't. Or ...Yes I do...

Jun 21, 02 at 7:07pm
Chobi

I think we were discussing that Cubixdooky was really Billy in secret. Don't ask, it was really messed.:s--wierd face huh? Anyways, this talk about marrying Mojo Jojo is much more interesting than about Billy.

Jun 21, 02 at 2:40pm
Cubixdooky

No! Tell her! She'll crack up! It's fun to ACT crazy sometimes....especially at the HM3 forums!

Jun 20, 02 at 7:56pm
Chobi

Yeah, I know. I was just teasin ya. Sarah Cubixdooky and I are all very crazy, and most people know that. But it is really quite fun. You should haveheared our discussion the other day about Billy and Cubixdooky...never mind.

Jun 20, 02 at 7:52pm
Silverwolfcat

nope. i don't plan to get married

Jun 20, 02 at 7:50pm
Chobi

Ok for starters, yes we are wierd. It is what makes us fun. A neohome is a place that you edit in your profile with HTML, so that it has something in it. You should check out mine so that you know what I'm talking about. Be warned, it kinda sux. Do you need any marriage help? (HM or not?)

Jun 20, 02 at 7:45pm
Silverwolfcat

You people a weird!

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey how do you make a neo house??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isn't my avitar CUTE! MOOOOOO!

Jun 20, 02 at 2:19pm
Chobi

I'm staying with Vegeta, he is the only man for me, and he rocks my world! (he also blew up some as well!) You can keep Mojo Jojo and that Static shock guy. I'm staying with Vegeta!