Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » Introduce yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 07 at 7:45pmredneonfish

I thought it was time for a new one, the other is is at 31 pages long...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 13 at 6:16pm
jordan0922

Hello Name is jordan0922 hr 1 level 3 quests

Jul 16, 12 at 6:57pm
redpyrohunter

Hello im redpyrohunter. Im kinda new here does anyone play monster hunter freedom unite anymore?

May 17, 12 at 11:30am
Dessum

Yup, I do!

May 16, 12 at 5:53pm
Knight9

Does anyone go online anymore

Apr 27, 12 at 2:02pm
Dessum

I don't think I have ever introduced myself here. I posted a bit years ago, and now I've just gotten back into the game! My MHF name is Dark. HR 5 but a bit rusty after all these years! If anyone is up for a hunt together via XLink Kai (which I think I've got fully sorted out, up and running!) let me know and I'll team up with you pretty much any weekend. I need to kill a G-Khezu to upgrade my weapons.

Apr 15, 12 at 9:58am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Hello my fellow users, I am currently trying to kill Cephadrome, I'll let you know if am stuck.

Mar 19, 12 at 8:13am
lieutenant88pl

Welcome Titox, yes some people still play this old awesome game.

Mar 05, 12 at 11:33pm
Titox

I'm Titox .. now with MHF.. anyone still playing this old fantastic version of this great game??

Nov 19, 11 at 3:05am
artemis101

hey I'm hamish and I'm new to the monster hunter series up to and stuck on rage of the yian gagura and I was wondering can you play mh online or only lan?

Oct 07, 11 at 1:38pm
JoshduToit

Im Joshua du Toit and I just completed the Guild Four horns and The Kirin Elder.