Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » Introduce yourself » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 07 at 7:45pmredneonfish

I thought it was time for a new one, the other is is at 31 pages long...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 13 at 6:16pm
jordan0922

Hello Name is jordan0922 hr 1 level 3 quests

Jul 16, 12 at 6:57pm
redpyrohunter

Hello im redpyrohunter. Im kinda new here does anyone play monster hunter freedom unite anymore?

May 17, 12 at 11:30am
Dessum

Yup, I do!

May 16, 12 at 5:53pm
Knight9

Does anyone go online anymore

Apr 27, 12 at 2:02pm
Dessum

I don't think I have ever introduced myself here. I posted a bit years ago, and now I've just gotten back into the game! My MHF name is Dark. HR 5 but a bit rusty after all these years! If anyone is up for a hunt together via XLink Kai (which I think I've got fully sorted out, up and running!) let me know and I'll team up with you pretty much any weekend. I need to kill a G-Khezu to upgrade my weapons.

Apr 15, 12 at 9:58am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Hello my fellow users, I am currently trying to kill Cephadrome, I'll let you know if am stuck.

Mar 19, 12 at 8:13am
lieutenant88pl

Welcome Titox, yes some people still play this old awesome game.

Mar 05, 12 at 11:33pm
Titox

I'm Titox .. now with MHF.. anyone still playing this old fantastic version of this great game??

Nov 19, 11 at 3:05am
artemis101

hey I'm hamish and I'm new to the monster hunter series up to and stuck on rage of the yian gagura and I was wondering can you play mh online or only lan?

Oct 07, 11 at 1:38pm
JoshduToit

Im Joshua du Toit and I just completed the Guild Four horns and The Kirin Elder.